• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:choonalert:

yes sounds very nice :smile1:

Great track!!!:super::super:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

tuned in as well

* Replay Abstraction Deep pres. Deep Sessions with DJ Eric Flash vol. 27 on AH. ! ~ Now Listening : 571 *

replay on :)
for denmark

* :dancing: on special request .. .. .. :grinning: :choonalert:
:cap: thanks Dan ! :super:

cool set but unfortunately i will have to go to bed now,cause here in Sofia it's 1:20 am and tomorrow i will have to go to work!
so take care DANMARK ,enjoy the rest of the show,cause it's specially for you and see you soon!!! :)

* take care although ! sleep well my friend .. .. ..

cool set but unfortunately i will have to go to bed now,cause here in Sofia it's 1:20 am and tomorrow i will have to go to work!
so take care DANMARK ,enjoy the rest of the show,cause it's specially for you and see you soon!!! :)

:lol: I've to go to work :wow: as well ! :dancing: :cap: I guess I will catch up some extra sleep tomorrow night .. .. .. :mask: :)

Hey guys, just listening to the replay of this set (which is to say, its an awesome set), does anyone have the tracklist?

Hey guys, just listening to the replay of this set (which is to say, its an awesome set), does anyone have the tracklist?

:cap: I did check the site mentioned at page one :book: http://www.abstractionrecords.co.uk/v2/

but the forums over there are not very up-to-date​

probably only a message to DJ Eric Flash might help ? :music:

Nah its not there hey. Might have to msg the dj.

seriously, no-one knows the tracklist??

Back