11-09-2010 Live Broadcast Armada Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
this sounds like in Venezuela gigs...:lol::lol:

LOL same here in Portugal, when i used to go clubbing some years ago the club only used to get full at about 1 or 2 AM and wasn't trance:lol::lol::lol:

18 Sept there will have a trance gig here in Lisbon with Daniel Kandi and some local and Spanish Dj's, so i am a bit curious to see how will be:)

LOL same here in Portugal, when i used to go clubbing some years ago the club only used to get full at about 1 or 2 AM and wasn't trance:lol::lol::lol:

18 Sept there will have a trance gig here in Lisbon with Daniel Kandi and some local and Spanish Dj's, so i am a bit curious to see how will be:)

next week kandi in portugal :choon:

Dutch trance scene is pretty closed... always the same core of people...
They always come in after the opening dj.. ElSandro in this case. So it's quite empty.. expect it to get fuller around 00:00 CET.

Personally I think ElSandro is by far the best DJ of the night :dance:

I would actually leave after he was done. If I could still be bothered to go to these events.

18 Sept there will have a trance gig here in Lisbon with Daniel Kandi and some local and Spanish Dj's, so i am a bit curious to see how will be :)

sounds great to me...:friends:

Back