Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Alright, it does make music sound better :lol: but so does some alcohol, xtc or speed :whistle:

I know but its not the same feel!!! XTC is way too GooOd and strong for this moment.....sitting in a fkn chair sending emails!!! ... alcohol...my boss kicks me out instantly.......WEED...the perfect partner!!! :super:

My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free My feeling for you will always be free

I know but its not the same feel!!! XTC is way too GooOd and strong for this moment.....sitting in a fkn chair sending emails!!! ... alcohol...my boss kicks me out instantly.......WEED...the perfect partner!!! :super:

Mwa, not for me! :smile1: ( anymore :angry: ) I wish I would still like it.

Mwa, not for me! :smile1: ( anymore :angry: ) I wish I would still like it.

stay sober mate!!!! its your choice!!!! :super::super: its good to be like that man!!! all week I stay sober & Clean....weekends..NOOOOOO!!!! ..... but 2day I was just wishing!!!! :super:

Back