• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 701 ~ Synthika - Digital Blends 013 on AH.FM *

Lets see how the techy part of the Kandinsky remix hits you! :D

:music: so far, so good :grinning:

If you're not in a trance after this one then I don't know what helps x-D

*chews an elbow off*

Generally speaking, when someone chews off an arm, elbow, leg, foot, etc, it's a sign of desperation. So ... what are you trying to escape from? I don't get it. (Someone else doesn't either.) So ... what's the deal there, Firebuggy? :cat:

* Now Listening : 705 ~ Synthika - Digital Blends 013 on AH.FM *

ID ID ID ID ID plzz

! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: :bravo: :love: :super:
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: :bravo: :love:
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: :bravo:

I don't :/ on last night's gig things got out of hands soooo bad afterwards, that's what free beer and drinks does :p Haven't gotten out of bed the whole day.

It's really too easy to avoid a hangover.

A) Don't get shit flying drunk.

B) If you DO get shit flying drunk, stay awake, do NOT go to sleep. Stay awake until you are not drunk any more. THEN go to sleep. That's works very well. :grinning:

Generally speaking, when someone chews off an arm, elbow, leg, foot, etc, it's a sign of desperation. So ... what are you trying to escape from? I don't get it. (Someone else doesn't either.) So ... what's the deal there, Firebuggy? :cat:

I know what I'm trying to get away from, but it's not something that I particularily want to get into yet. :friends:

It's really too easy to avoid a hangover.

A) Don't get shit flying drunk.

B) If you DO get shit flying drunk, stay awake, do NOT go to sleep. Stay awake until you are not drunk any more. THEN go to sleep. That's works very well. :grinning:
Well in other words, don't drink :D Luckily doing alcohol-overdose doesn't happen too often these days anymore :choon:

oh yea, Oct 11, Happy Birthday TCL *hug*

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/13167-27-09-2008-robbie-schwan-trance-we-trust-099-a-post527170.html#post527170
27-09-2008, 03:15 PM #21
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★ :friends:

iniqui was nice enough to help me get back to this name, it feels a lot more natural to type in, instead of that other 'ged' thing.

:hug:

I don't :/ on last night's gig things got out of hands soooo bad afterwards, that's what free beer and drinks does :p Haven't gotten out of bed the whole day.

I haven't been drunk in a few months. Might be unavoidable very soon. :super:

Well in other words, don't drink :D Luckily doing alcohol-overdose doesn't happen too often these days anymore :choon:

It was an overdose that got me to slow down.

30 beers in 2 and a half hours... and then other alcohol on top of that... not smart.

Thanks to everyone for comments and feedback! If you liked this set, don't forget to tune into Tempo Giusto's Global Sound Drift as well on next week's sunday. Many new unreleased tracks and promos, it will be interesting for sure =)

* _7K_ *

Thanks to everyone for comments and feedback! If you liked this set, don't forget to tune into Tempo Giusto's Global Sound Drift as well on next week's sunday. Many new unreleased tracks and promos, it will be interesting for sure =)

:clap: thanks ima'gin :bravo: enjoyed your set very much ! :) :music:

:clap: thanks ima'gin :bravo: enjoyed your set very much ! :) :music:

Ahhhh. My wonderful love. My PW Polar. 7,000 posts. Congratulation, love. (kiss x 7K) :bravo::super::grinning::hug::cat:

I know what I'm trying to get away from, but it's not something that I particularily want to get into yet. :friends:

Oh dear. I'm so sorry. You weren't being factitious. :(

I'll talk to you privately about it. (kiss) :hug:

Back