11-12-2010 Live Broadcast Armada Signum Album Release

How do you rate this show?


  • Total voters
    60
* Congrats at your _7K_ n0dix ! *


Sunday, 12-12-2010, 12:13 AM #1811
n0dix
AH.FM Addict

avatar33722_4.gif


n0dix is online now :wave:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Venezuela

Posts: 7,000​

* :super: :clap2: Congrats at your _7K_n0dix ! :megacrazy: :hug: :good2: *


​
 
I definitely need to go clubbin soon.

Sucks the nearest EDM club is 3+ hours away.
 
Cool night it was :dancing: I go to sleep :sleeping: Listening pleasure and good night all :wave: :friends:
 



:: Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (ID Remix) [Nocturnal Global] ::


Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun


V1

Still is the water where my fears are bound
Watching me fall like a leaf
That was so brutal
Such a simple decision
When will I be released

BRIDGE

You can close your eyes
But there is no illusion
Draw the line
Watch the river run dry

CHORUS

Now I see the sun will fade
Now I feel the choice you made
Now I hear the voice aloud and calling out behind me
Now I see the sun
Now I see the sun

V2

Static and silence where my fears are bound
Watching me close and release
How do you let go of such a simple solution
Will it bring you release



You can close your eyes
But there is no illusion
Draw the line watch the river run dry

REPEAT CHORUS
​







Matt Darey
Matt Darey
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Matt Darey
Real Name: Matthew Jonathan Darey

Aliases: 8-Bit Trip, Bi Boy Action Squad, DJ Bardot, DSP (5), Li Kwan, Lost Tribe, Mash Up, MDM, Mudblood, One Little Arab, Paul Austin, Spacebaby, Sunburst, Tekara, Xstasia
In Groups: M3, Orgasmatron, Seka, Urban Astronauts









Urban Astronauts
Urban Astronauts
Discography at Discogs :book:

Members: Matt Darey

Profile: “Urban Astronauts” are one of the first bands of the new ‘Rocktronica’ genre. They are based in London and brainchild of UK producer & DJ Matt Darey


Location: London, United Kingdom
​


 
Sunday, 12-12-2010, 12:13 AM #1811
n0dix
AH.FM Addict

avatar33722_4.gif


n0dix is online now :wave:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Venezuela

Posts: 7,000​

* :super: :clap2: Congrats at your _7K_n0dix ! :megacrazy: :hug: :good2: *


​


haha, :lol: :) thanks , drinking one of your beer :ee: :beer2:

Thanks to you as well, you can't reach 100K posts everyday :beer2:
 
:w00t: with 10 more bpms than usual :ee:
 
top 3 tune of year:
Max Graham feat. Ana Criado - Nothing Else Matters (Aly & Fila Remix) [Re*Brand]
 
nothing else matters :D aly and fila mix :D
 
coming all the vocals, one after the other :mml: :bounce:
 
Back
Top