Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a NYE with thrillseekers on the decks? suppose that it was out of control, wasnt it? :wow:

dude the place was crazy. Steve was tearing it up all night. Good way to end '07 and bring in '08 :grinning:

somebody was taping the whole night but im still looking for the video

* I will miss the Forums too during the day, be assured of that ! *

we gonna miss you. bro :hug:

:music: thanks for the quote Bitman 2.0 - I will tell this personally too via Chat or e-mail I guesss : not everyone I know visits the Forum at the same times :music:

~"Ik heb niets, maar ik heb alles wanneer ik u heb."~

:lol:

replace ' u ' ( it's not the Anglo-Saxon "you" :) ) by : ' jou ' : and you've got a Dutch signature ! :hug:

Hehe. Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:. Am working on my Dutch :grinning:

:music: thanks for the quote Bitman 2.0 - I will tell this personally too via Chat or e-mail I guesss : not everyone I know visits the Forum at the same times :music:

i see nasim was here at nights, when i sign up un the morning i see how he postwhored the place all the night. :mask:

sometimes i come here at nights. not always have time to listen in the day and catch the replays. :grinning:

lange - angel falls (ID - remix)

:)

* OMG mode *

Hehe. Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:. Am working on my Dutch :grinning:

so funny : the ' U ' version ( Capital Here LOL :lol: ) implies a very ( and almost exclusive :lol: ) religious contents, in Dutch society ! :super:

:lol: you're a fast learning student ! :grinning:

such a beautiful track :music:

Well hi there. Long time no post! (kiss!) :super::cat:

oh yeh hunny. you know, the time downstairs aint the same than upstairs. I miss a lot the times that i spent with you guys every single afternoon through the weeks. Now i found you sometimes @ night (over night in europe) just for not be a disapear guy. :lol: :hug:

so funny : the ' U ' version ( Capital Here LOL :lol: ) implies a very ( and almost exclusive :lol: ) religious contents, in Dutch society ! :super:

:lol: you're a fast learning student ! :grinning:

my master in Nijkerk has taught me well :mask: :lol:

my sugar in blood will get high with all those sweet voices.

:lol:

evening here everyone:hug:

nice sounds i hear now:choonalert:

Hello Tomek :wave:

Back