• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hey Bates.......

Daniel Kandi - Breathe (JP Bates 2010 Bootleg Remix) , what a beautiful tune !!

Thanks for the great tunes so far and keep them coming :)

Yeah I'm boy. What do you think I am? A female VN who loves trance? Nearly impossible to find one these days. :D

Try an older female who loves Trance. I'm older than your mother. And I'm a Raver. LOL! :lolz::rave::dance::super::cat:

Thanks Weees =)!

Poor, but otherwise good. I'm looking forward to the new semester at school. Should be fun and interesting. Too much freaking work, but fun nonetheless. Woot! (kiss) (pleasure) :super::dance::music::hug::cat:

You're in school, that's so cool! What are you learning?

1. Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera
2. Feel Feat Volmix-Dance For Life (Ronski Speed Remix)
3. Dan Stone - Fahrenheit
4. Roger Shah And Signum-Healesville Sanctuary (Signum Remix)
5. Sunny Lax - Misgery (Adam Nickey Remix)
6. Orjan - Artic Globe (W&W Remix)
7. Chapter XJ - Resurrection (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
8. Daniel Kandi - Breathe (JP Bates 2010 Bootleg Remix)
9. Armin Van Buuren Feat VanVelzen-Broken Tonight (Alex M.O.R.P.H Remix)
10. Hodel & JP Bates - Mirrors (Original Mix)

Thanks all for tuning in!

Hope you all liked it!

see ya in a month!

Ciao
/JP Bates

You're in school, that's so cool! What are you learning?

Well, as you may or may not know, I was laid off in December 2008. After 6 months of searching for a new job to no avail, I decided, fook it. I'm going back to school. I'm finishing my degree. I'm going for a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science with a Math minor and the Teaching Certificate. (covering all my bases; if I can't work, I'll teach) I have about 1.5 years left to go to finish, I think. :grinning::cat:

Well, as you may or may not know, I was laid off in December 2008. After 6 months of searching for a new job to no avail, I decided, fook it. I'm going back to school. I'm finishing my degree. I'm going for a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science with a Math minor and the Teaching Certificate. (covering all my bases; if I can't work, I'll teach) I have about 1.5 years left to go to finish, I think. :grinning::cat:

Kudos to you for being brave enough to go back... It's so much more intimidating I think when you've been removed from it for a while.

:bravo:

you dont have to be broken TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back