Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Ey matey!

And hi to all the rest of you.

Starting off with some "ear-lishious" prog trance here and will be moving over to some more "bouncy" prog trance stuff. Hope you'll enjoy it

:grinning: you prefer the Prog style always ? :music:

:grinning: you prefer the Prog style always ? :music:

Nah, not always... When I play out on clubs and events I play a bit more uptempo stuff. However, prog trance is my main influence both when it comes to producing and dj'ing.
The tracks I choose for the show is a lot based on my mood that very day, hehe :)

Marcus Schossow presents Progresia - Tears Behind Sunglasses (Original Mix)

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

hello my friend Danmark:hug:
:music:
while re-partioning a HDD of the ChenMing, I can still listen via the VobisBeauty : updated my former computer last weekend from 512 MB RAM to 2GB and the 'VB' is a nice backup system this way ! :super:

i like this one :music:

Progresia - Tears Behind Sunglasses
:choonalert:

Nah, not always... When I play out on clubs and events I play a bit more uptempo stuff. However, prog trance is my main influence both when it comes to producing and dj'ing.
The tracks I choose for the show is a lot based on my mood that very day, hehe :)

:grinning: well - because of the somewhat ' lower ' BPM, for me, listening for longer periods, Progressive is a good deal. Especially when reading things - or writing essays :mask: :lol:

:music:
while re-partioning a HDD of the ChenMing, I can still listen via the VobisBeauty : updated my former computer last weekend from 512 MB RAM to 2GB and the 'VB' is a nice backup system this way ! :super:

that's great:super:

Back