• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a great choice :music:

Moving on with a nice Spark 7 Track :)

04. Spark 7 - Lightness

1315 Listeners : Always On My Mind : Le Grand Renard - Within The Realm Of 031 on AH.FM

:: Colonial One feat Isa Bell - Always On My Mind ::

Colonial One
Colonial One
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Colonial One

:: Colonial One - Always On My Mind ::

c1_aomm_cover_ahfm.jpg

omg what a set... totally mindblowing !! oh GOD what a fine music... how could people listen to something else ?! i personally think that there are 2 kinds of people ! the ones who listen to trance and the ones who haven't heard of it !

so sweet..

05. Colonial One feat. Isa Bell - Always On My Mind (Original Mix)

omg what a set... totally mindblowing !! oh GOD what a fine music... how could people listen to something else ?! i personally think that there are 2 kinds of people ! the ones who listen to trance and the ones who haven't heard of it !

thank you :)

:music:

Never understood the use of waiting ... I do live now, I do listen now

Moving on with a nice Spark 7 Track :)

04. Spark 7 - Lightness

:hmmm: That's the title of the former track - you're lagging one ID behind :) :hug:

:iagree::iagree::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Me being around for some years now. I love the music and I can´t name all of the new things. I love to stand on a floor and the DJ make the best of It. I need the power and the beat to really get me going and feel from time to time "In a State of trance"and no drug is stronger then when you are there.

:hmmm: That's the title of the former track - you're lagging one ID behind :) :hug:

yea i realized, lol, i am at colonial one now, :D its right now :D

next track:

06. Myon And Shane 54 - International Departures (Classic Anthem Mix)

Me being around for some years now. I love the music and I can´t name all of the new things. I love to stand on a floor and the DJ make the best of It. I need the power and the beat to really get me going and feel from time to time "In a State of trance"and no drug is stronger then when you are there.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Same here :good2:

1331 Listeners ~ Le Grand Renard - Within The Realm Of 031 on AH.FM

yea i realized, lol, i am at colonial one now, :D its right now :D

next track:

06. Myon And Shane 54 - International Departures (Classic Anthem Mix)

:yes: :good2: :friends: :dancing:

Myon & Shane 54
Myon & Shane 54
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Myon & Shane 54

Profile: Hungarian Trance and Progressive duo
Aliases: Black Army
Members: Előd Császár, Márió Égető

LGR, could you please post a download link here after the set ends ? PRETTY PLEASEEEEE :) it takes too long, 2 days, for the shows bot to upload it for the users :D thanks in advance !

Back