Howdy you.. :lol:

I am having a cheesecake. :)

Aurality - Motion Beat 005 (12-03-2011)

01. Andre Glensk - Polish Pierogi (Juventa Remix) | Infrasonic Future
02. Aurality - Dissolving Faces | Motion Beat Records

yummy!:)
but at first i would like to eat pork chop:) and after....beer:megacrazy:

Polish Pierogi

Pierogi are served in a variety of forms and tastes (ranging from sweet to salty to spicy) in Polish cuisine. Pierogi were traditionally peasant food, but eventually spread in popularity throughout all social classes, including nobles. They are served at many festivals, playing an important role as a cultural dish. At the 2007 Pierogi Festival in Kraków, 30,000 pierogi were consumed daily. Polish pierogi are often filled with fresh white cheese (curd, pot cheese), potatoes, and fried onions, which is the most popular variety in North America. In Poland more popular are pierogi filled with ground meat, mushrooms and cabbage, or for dessert an assortment of fruits (various berries, with either strawberries or blueberries being most common). Sweet pierogi are usually served with sour cream, while savory with bacon fat and bacon bits. Poles traditionally serve two types of pierogi for Christmas Eve supper. One kind is filled with sauerkraut and dried mushrooms, another - small uszka filled only with dried wild mushrooms - are served in clear borscht. Leniwe pierogi ("lazy pierogi") are a different type of food, similar to lazy vareniki, kopytka, or halušky.

Aurality - Motion Beat 005 (12-03-2011)

01. Andre Glensk - Polish Pierogi (Juventa Remix) | Infrasonic Future
02. Aurality - Dissolving Faces | Motion Beat Records
03. Aurality - Vesta | Motion Beat Records

okay guys :megacrazy: stop talking about pierogi cause I'm craving:lol:

tuned here

Back