12-04-2007 Simon Steur's Breaking Free Radio 006 (incl. Pascal Schutters Guest Mix)

Simon Steur

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's time for another edition of my Breaking Free Radio show here on afterhours.fm. Broadcast 006 will feature a half hour guest mix by another Belgian dj called Pascal Schutters who has provided me with a mix of some great techy/minimal stuff. The first half hour will be done by me again with some great hot tracks.

so be sure to tune in!

broadcast times:

EST: 13:00 - 14:00
GMT: 18:00 - 19:00
CET: 19.00 - 20.00

Simon Steur Tracklist:
01. Cerf And Mitiska And Jaren - Light The Skies (Retrobyte Remix) [Baroque Records]
02. Josh Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness (Dirty South & TV Rock Remix) [Strictly Rythm]
03. Leger And Lake - Aqualight [La Musique Fait La Force]
04. Sied Van Riel - Changing Places (Jonas Steur Remix) [Spinnin]
05. Richard Durand - Any Time [Terminal 4]

Pascal Schutters Guest Mix Tracklist:
01. Rejected – Dec trec [Rejected]
02. Sander van Doorn – Grasshopper [Oxygen Records]
03. Len Faki – Mekong Delta [Ostgut Ton]
04. Oliver Koletzki – Follow up [Stil Vor Talent]
05. Nathan Fake – Outhouse (Valentino Kanzyani remix) [Recycled loops]

Last edited:
Tracklist:
01. Cerf And Mitiska And Jaren - Light The Skies (Retrobyte Remix) [Baroque Records]
02. Josh Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness (Dirty South & TV Rock Remix) [Strictly Rythm]

just tuned in Leon Bolier wasn't my cup of tea at GDJB
and Simon I spotted you @ Sensation White

Ooh changin places !!!

hehe, yeah that's possible, I thought i'd recognized someones from Intuition Winter Event, that was probably you then hehe :). I was probably going nuts on Ferry Corsten when you saw me then hehe

hehe, yeah that's possible, I thought i'd recognized someones from Intuition Winter Event, that was probably you then hehe :). I was probably going nuts on Ferry Corsten when you saw me then hehe

indeed :) it was during Ferry!

indeed :) it was during Ferry!

yeah, I moved down to the main floor for ferry's set. He was one of the main reasons I was there. anyways, hope you enjoyed it :) .

Tracklist:
04. Sied Van Riel - Changing Places (Jonas Steur Remix) [Spinnin]
05. Richard Durand - Any Time [Terminal 4]

great show Simon,loved Sied song ;)

That was my part, now time for the guestmix from Pascal Schutters :wow:

Pascal Schutters Tracklist:
01. Rejected – Dec trec [Rejected]

Back