How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

:kissing2:

I love you. Thank you for being there for me this morning. I needed you to cry on. And you were right there. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

I love you. Thank you for being there for me this morning. I needed you to cry on. And you were right there. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

awww. :)

we all have ups and downs sweet. what matter is that we are here and we want to go up. never stop looking forward sweet.

i have my own problems also. dunno why this seems to be a bad year for events in my town plus people i been working with for years had been fired also thats really sad and breaks my heart :(

i think this economical crisis hits everyone badly.

:replay: : super: :thankyou:

Loved this set of Ivan Mateluna ! : super:​

Danmark_Ori with
15,000 Posts!

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
  1. You are loving.
  2. You are cute.
  3. You are a PB.
  4. You are a Post Whorebear.
  5. You are mine.
(kiss, kiss, kiss)

:super::super::super::super:
:love::cat:

hahah Postwhorebear that was funny lol :lol:

hehe i better shut up or he will sit over me too lol.

Wo_Ot dance alert. :rave::rave:

awww. :)

we all have ups and downs sweet. what matter is that we are here and we want to go up. never stop looking forward sweet.

i have my own problems also. dunno why this seems to be a bad year for events in my town plus people i been working with for years had been fired also thats really sad and breaks my heart :(

i think this economical crisis hits everyone badly.

It's a world wide disaster. All contrived by the Central Banks to bring us to our knees. And it's working. The sorry bastard dogs. :angry::p:cat:

Poor ToT hasn't gotten over it yet. He'll never get the wrinkles out of his clothes or the Polar Bear hairs out of his mouth. :lolz::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::lolz::cat:

* Now Listening : 636 ~ Ivan Mateluna - Moonlight sessions 004 on AH.FM *

Poor ToT hasn't gotten over it yet. He'll never get the wrinkles out of his clothes or the Polar Bear hairs out of his mouth. :lolz::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::lolz::cat:

:lol: that Facebook adventure is funny ! :super:

:dancing: Thanks for the messages btw :grinning:​

15K POSTS:bravo:

:wave:
:book: preparing an e-mail to Screamboy now ( his :hbd: was my 15K one ) :super:

I have confirmed, It's Zaa's Guest Mix right now.

Wow. How did you do that? :dontknow:

It's a great set, I know that much. :super::dance::music::cat:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

hi Miss Glam :super:

how are you? time no see. \o/

hello there eunostos :hug:...yea its been a while since ive talked to you..am just a lil hungover right now...but other than that am great...

:lol: that Facebook adventure is funny ! :super:

:dancing: Thanks for the messages btw :grinning:​

:wave:
:book: preparing an e-mail to Screamboy now ( his :hbd: was my 15K one ) :super:

That Dimitri is a real genius. That's the funniest thing I've ever been a part of, EVER! :lolz::LMAO::rofl::LMAO::lolz::cat:

Back