12-04-2013 DJ Revox - Trancenexus 073

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Photographer= some serious monsters:crazy::devil::bow::bravo:

08. Solarstone & Clare Stagg - Jewel (Daniel Kandi's Emotive Mix)

​Something that I noticed :mask: isn't like I have something against.. :lolz:you started to go uplifting lately in the second half an hour or when you end your sets, was just wondering why :p

08. Solarstone & Clare Stagg - Jewel (Daniel Kandi's Emotive Mix)

Solarstone
Solarstone
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solarstone

Aliases: Liquid State, Richard Stone, Sebatu, Skyscraper (2), Space Kittens, V8 (4), Young Parisians, Z2

Genres: Chillout / Dance / Electronic / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

130px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

​another one.. Clare's voice is pretty much similar with Hanna's :hmmm: at least in this tune :dancing:

​Something that I noticed :mask: isn't like I have something against.. :lolz:you started to go uplifting lately in the second half an hour or when you end your sets, was just wondering why :p

I feel like I have the obligation to bring uplift because so many people don't play it anymore and I love it!

I feel like I have the obligation to bring uplift because so many people don't play it anymore and I love it!
​Oh my God... what did you just say ..:lol: I don't know what you're listening to or another peeps but I hear it every single day, sometimes even more than I wish! :LMAO: by the way, cool tune now!:love::cry:

09. Paul Webster - The White Isle (Arctic Moon Remix)

:clap: :mml::dancing::mml::clap:

no rock'n roll please! just trance!:super:
:lol: think it's one of the genres I listen less, but I do like balads:wub:

​Oh my God... what did you just say ..:lol: I don't know what you're listening to or another peeps but I hear it every single day, sometimes even more than I wish! :LMAO: by the way, cool tune now!:love::cry:

The other reason might be the lack of good vocal tracks lately.

10. Ahmed Romel - Concordia (Original Mix)

676 Listeners ~ DJ Revox - Trancenexus 073 on AH.FM

Ahmed Romel
Ahmed Romel
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ahmed Romel

Genres: Ambient / Progressive / Trance
Profile: Artist / Composer / Producer at Blue Soho Recordings

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, Revox+, chreddy+, CihanKaygusuz, Ella+, Seven Ways+, Shihila, Luki Luciano+

The other reason might be the lack of good vocal tracks lately.
Ella to the rescue! (didn't get anything from you maybe I could have helped a bit?)

I hope you're not upset about what I said, it's all about fatigue now, I'm jokeing a lot and fooling myself when I'm way too exhausted and say who knows what :mask: but this one sounds better to me than the first 'reason':p

Damn:wow::cry:what a breakdown:cry:lovely:love:
I'll soon have to break up with you Revox :(:cry:

Ella to the rescue! (didn't get anything from you maybe I could have helped a bit?)

I hope you're not upset about what I said, it's all about fatigue now, I'm jokeing a lot and fooling myself when I'm way too exhausted and say who knows what :mask: but this one sounds better to me than the first 'reason':p

Damn:wow::cry:what a breakdown:cry:lovely:love:
I'll soon have to break up with you Revox :(:cry:

Don't worry. I'll try again next month :)

​I like a lot such voices in some tracks, so.. Arabic or Indian or... they're just great!:w00t::good:

Back