Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Do you know the software "Partition saving" and the GParted LiveCD ?

They make your work easy for this job!

:grinning:Using Partition Magic ( love that software since and use it since version 3.04 :super: )​

:music: :book: the names you mention here, are new to me ! Some websites involved ? :)

* off the world _ nice vocal again ! *

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:wow: ' poof ' and ' splash ' are just the typical ways. The 'unpoof' is really an amazing invention, don't you agree ? :lol:

:grinning:Using Partition Magic ( love that software since and use it since version 3.04 :super: )
:music: :book: the names you mention here, are new to me ! Some websites involved ? :)

Use google :)

I found it a few years ago after a long time seeking, because I didn't want to pay for expensive software and thought that this software would do, and it's really good stuff! :grinning: => for all FREE!

Hi peeps
Tomek, Laan, magik, The Cat Lady, danmark_ori, RoHyPNoL, marco18, existent, superfan99, gp1, cronopios, wailo, piccoli and i-cannot-believe-it LiLi

:hug:

:music:

Hehe, that was after the creepy "low-battery"-alerts of the of the laptop... So Lili, I'm really seeing you here for the first time! :hug:

Yes! I haven't been here too long! nice to see you!:hug: and 90 Degrees!:hug: and Danmark Glad to see you again as well!:hug:

* remembering the 'old' times: having fun here like before ! *

Yes! I haven't been here too long! nice to see you!:hug: and 90 Degrees!:hug: and Danmark Glad to see you again as well!:hug:

:wow: :choonalert: :super: this is a real choon 2 me ! :super: :love:

I'm very well (mostly due to the perfect weather) and chillin' at the mo'. :super:

How's you mate? :beer2:

+10000 on the perfect weather :lol:... but i can't enjoy it that much due to exams... Im inside studying most of the time.. hopefully it'll stay like this

Well Laan & Re-Ward, I'll vote Massive :)

And if I had to vote twice, then it would be twice Massive :lol:

Good Job!

Back