• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Grrrr...it was because of football that I couldn´t sleep....:p:p

Here in Brazil people are too crazy about it....total waste of time...:)

kinda like the same thing here in the USA with american football. :book:

too much hype and cursing going on :wacko: :lol:

thats no problem, i can safely say i dont know anybody perosnally in england that speak portuguese. oh well!

my sound card on my college pc isnt working. no music for me! :eek:(

Well, English is the global language...as French was back in 1700-1800, and latin was back after....

That means that everybody who wants to connect to the world should at least be able to express in that language...:grinning:

kinda like the same thing here in the USA with american football. :book:

too much hype and cursing going on :wacko: :lol:

Yeah...but I like american football...NFL is awesome...:mask::super:..not so fond of NHL and MLB...:mask:

Well, English is the global language...as French was back in 1700-1800, and latin was back after....

That means that everybody who wants to connect to the world should at least be able to express in that language...:grinning:

im trying to learn french at the moment. im not amazing but i can kinda understand what people are saying. gonna try to learn a few languages...hopefuly!

im trying to learn french at the moment. im not amazing but i can kinda understand what people are saying. gonna try to learn a few languages...hopefuly!

Me too..:grinning:...I´m trying french now too...kinda easier, cause it´s also a Latin language like Portuguese...and I wanna learn many languages too...i find it really interesting....after french, pretend to learn italian, german, polish and remeber my hebrew...:grinning::grinning:

Me too..:grinning:...I´m trying french now too...kinda easier, cause it´s also a Latin language like Portuguese...and I wanna learn many languages too...i find it really interesting....after french, pretend to learn italian, german, polish and remeber my hebrew...:grinning::grinning:

id like to learn german, but hebrew?? lol i think ill leave that one. all about japanese or mandarin matey.

Back