Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i don't know. i've been listening to trance, especially uplifting trance, for a few years now.. and it seems to be the same, again and again.

to use other words, i have no idea :|

well i listen to electronic music since the 80's in that time wasn't called trance was called only electronic music and i never tired. In that time there was a big competition between the rock music and electronic, it was almost forbidden people listen to electronic music, people used to say it was crap, rock was the music etc.

But it was always my favorite genre since that times, and in that time tecno was more popular than now and acid too.:music:

01. Push - Till We Meet Again [Bonzai]
02. Nitromethane - Time To Die (Seraque Remix) [Anjunabeats]
03. Rah - Pole Postion [Platipus Euro]
04. Gouryella - Walhalla [Code Blue]
05. Oceanlab - Sky Falls Down (Armin van Buuren Remix) [Anjunabeats]
06. Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Adjusted]
07. Dogzilla - Without You Near [Maelstrom]
08. System F & Armin van Buuren - Exhale [Tsunami]
09. Push - Universal Nation (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Inferno]
10. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath (Bonzai)

woooooooooow Will u definitely are sending me down memory lane with these classics :w00t:

:music:

MASSIVE set Will, great job, thank you :mml:

well i listen to electronic music since the 80's in that time wasn't called trance was called only electronic music and i never tired. In that time there was a big competition between the rock music and electronic, it was almost forbidden people listen to electronic music, people used to say it was crap, rock was the music etc.

But it was always my favorite genre since that times, and in that time tecno was more popular than now and acid too.:music:
hehe, i've heard a few stories from my step brother regarding that :lol:

anyway, trance will always be trance. and i'll always see it as music like everything else :lol: but hell yeah, i still be listening :super:

Well that's the last tune on Aural Indulgence then... I hope I've bought some kind of entertainment to your Thursday evenings over the last 15 months, and I'm sure I'll speak to many of you soon. Thank you to everyone who sent me nice messages and made such nice comments in here, or got in touch with me in other ways. It's always nice to hear such nice things, and I really did enjoy making the shows!

do you remember the go0lden days 90s

the kind of bass line that every track had. like paul van dyk's bassline in the song "tell me why". damn you dont hear these now. :music:

any way, the rhythms and also the vocals in the tracks are more complex and interesting. is all about evolution :)

Well that's the last tune on Aural Indulgence then... I hope I've bought some kind of entertainment to your Thursday evenings over the last 15 months, and I'm sure I'll speak to many of you soon. Thank you to everyone who sent me nice messages and made such nice comments in here, or got in touch with me in other ways. It's always nice to hear such nice things, and I really did enjoy making the shows!

don't be a stranger dude! be looking forward to hearing from you!

:) total addiction.

good luck Will :hug:

Good Luck with everything in the future mate! :grinning:

thnx to you for bring us the good music will brookes.

will be waiting to see whats next bro :grinning:

follow the trail :captain:

dont forget to vote massive.

i have to go for now. have fun guys, glad to see you all again :hug:
until next time.

Back