12-07-2013 Binary Finary & DJ Ange - TAPW 024

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
]

WOoooow MATE....How They can Hold Them All Together??? :blink:

Thanks to the handles.... if they are the right size, they will easily fit in one hand with up to 6 glasses all around. Then, considering the weight of the beer and the glasses, the girl has ~10kg on each hand... not so impossible.
But the girls are also well trained... I saw one stopping a fight between two customers, by jumping on the table between them with the same ease with which I go up the stairs of my home...

Thanks to the handles.... if they are the right size, they will easily fit in one hand with up to 6 glasses all around. Then, considering the weight of the beer and the glasses, the girl has ~10kg on each hand... not so impossible.
But the girls are also well trained... I saw one stopping a fight between two customers, by jumping on the table between them with the same ease with which I go up the stairs of my home...

LooL Hahaaa Mate,Yeaaaa Its Need Special Training Becauze,I guess for you and for me that would be really hard...HaHaa :) :) :) They Are Going To handle With That Always Great...!!!!

Back