• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Bliksem did it's job!

damn is there any way i can remind myself to dl this set as soon as it is available ???? amazinggggg

Enjoying this as well!

will be on my website after two days to download

6) Mac and Taylor - Chasing Shadows

damn is there any way i can remind myself to dl this set as soon as it is available ???? amazinggggg

Hello Diane :wave::friends:

If you are supporter, you will receive all the links by email, but I find it torturing, since all the links don't work for me :mask:

Enjoying this as well!

Hello Millaway, welcome to Afterhours :friends: Salman is delivering choons :music::music:

7) Fausto and Artento Divini - Lupara (Salman Rework)

I need an answer here,

How to tell the difference between REMIX and REWORK in clear words? this is driving me crazy :crazy:

:friends:

wailo the links do work we test them.. weird.

Remix is if I would haved added my own stuff to...but instead I took Divini's version....used his intro and outro beats with the tune he had made...and then sent it back to him :)

He was very happy :)

but I could be wrong :lol:

wailo the links do work we test them.. weird.

Sorry, I need to re-phrase:

The links do not work for me because MegaUpload is been blocked by the ISP :angry:

but yeah, they should be fine if I moved to other country :friends:

10) Paul Farrin - Healing Backing (Club Mix) (TRANCE-Gendered TRACK OF THE MONTH)

Remix is if I would haved added my own stuff to...but instead I took Divini's version....used his intro and outro beats with the tune he had made...and then sent it back to him :)

He was very happy :)

but I could be wrong :lol:

I made thread about it Tracklist Terms Definitions

Will quote your post and add it there :)

Thank for the info:grinning:

ah ok mate i did not know isp would block it.

Back