Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sounds familiar, anyone know this one????
:music::music::music:

Nice selection again!!!!!!!!!!

yea this last track was nice.

its a subgenre :music:

it sounded a lot like a maarten de jong track, but the ID escapes me. :wacko:

I would disagree.......Would u suggest trance as we know it today is a sub genre of the trance of say 10 years ago????? I believe that is the essence of trance, the progression of experimentation.......:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I would disagree.......Would u suggest trance as we know it today is a sub genre of the trance of say 10 years ago????? I believe that is the essence of trance, the progression of experimentation.......:grinning::grinning::grinning:

oh....i thought u were referring to tech-trance itself being a subgenre or not. to answer ur question, yes due to the many new styles of trance that are rising up these days (electro trance, minimal trance, hard tech trance, etc) u get the idea :grinning:

Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - You Never Said (Dash Berlin Remix)

Me likey!!! :choon:

It sounds kinda strange though, is mastertempo on or something... ?

It sounds too commercial when the vocal comes in, but the breakdown & bridges are good. Shame, could be such a better track........

hey man (MadChoon)... regarding vocals, like we say in other circles: "we're here, we're drunk, get used to it".
so it goes for vocals.

oh....i thought u were referring to tech-trance itself being a subgenre or not. to answer ur question, yes due to the many new styles of trance that are rising up these days (electro trance, minimal trance, hard tech trance, etc) u get the idea :grinning:

Actually, that's what I was saying.... Why all the different titles??? Why can't we just classify it as trance????? Maybe I'm an idealist, but I don't see the need for 1,000,000 sub genres!!!!!

hey man (MadChoon)... regarding vocals, like we say in other circles: "we're here, we're drunk, get used to it".
so it goes for vocals.

Yeah, I hear ya!!!!!!
Just me sounding off..........
Cheers bro!!!!!:super::super::super:

what's the ID on the current track please. I can't think at the moment cause it's friday..lol.

Back