Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Nah, I don't think so either :lol:
Waiting for Uplift Day :choon:

They should have added Yoji to the list, to take it to the next level of uplifting :devil: :lol:

* Yoji - http://forum.ah.fm/calendar/event-765/ * every 2nd Saturday

They should have added Yoji to the list, to take it to the next level of uplifting :devil: :lol:

that's exactly the show I am referring too. Informed Dan already about it. I remember two things :

1. I put a Discogs+ post in the fresh, new, empty Thread yesterday:
2. I remember my exact postcount when I left for some sleep - and returned. I noticed immediately one post of me ' had gone ' .. .. .. :blink:

No problem, that just depends on my mood :grinning:
Sometimes I need something like Daniel Kandi, Super8 & Tab, Manuel Le Saux and Mysterious Movement. The next moment it is something like Randy Boyer, Andy Moor, Heatbeat and JPL :wink:

Heat Boyer is the opening track for the set, and it keep on progressing from there, just to give an idea :wink:

I also enjoy listening to the above mentioned DJs, Actually, Melody is a part of my musical preference :friends:

Who is Yoji? :lol:

MIAMI INK :lol:

:beat: :beat: :lol: :lol:

that's exactly the show I am referring too. Informed Dan already about it. I remember two things :

1. I put a Discogs+ post in the fresh, new, empty Thread yesterday:
2. I remember my exact postcount when I left for some sleep - and returned. I noticed immediately one post of me ' had gone ' .. .. .. :blink:

the show is Bi-Monthly, think the thread was not intended, so they removed it.... just guessing

-1 post :ee:

* sharp eye ! ( maybe I'm having a tad too long day in the end

:beat: :beat: :lol: :lol:

the show is Bi-Monthly, think the thread was not intended, so they removed it.... just guessing

-1 post :ee:

:hmmm: ah - that will be the case ! :grinning:​

Ok, tuning out now, was fun today guys :hug:
See you guys tomorrow :wave:
Goodnight and sleep well :mml:

are you leaving already ? :blink: it's only 01:40h :friends:

Back