• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hahah! Happy to help ;D

Thank the guy that didn't pay me for playing a mini warmup preparty b4 Tiesto in Copenhagen, so I had no money to travel home and do my stuff for u guys.. !

Such a poor bastard :p

haha hello mr Dj :super:

Hahah! Happy to help ;D

Thank the guy that didn't pay me for playing a mini warmup preparty b4 Tiesto in Copenhagen, so I had no money to travel home and do my stuff for u guys.. !

THE MAN OF THE HOUR!!! Glad to see you here mate! So excited that you hav 2 hours now twice a month. It's a great treat I tell you!

\0/

I love the bassline in this song!!! It's killng me as well! :mml:

:choon:

Hahah! Happy to help ;D

bastards !!! :boxing::boxing:

:loveah:tuned in here, will only be able ot catch the first 40 or so minutes. But this is sounding good so far! :music::music::music::music:

OMG!!! :super:

Chooooon! :wub: :love:

wooooooooooooooooooot! yeah this song is awsome!:super: :super: damn not being able to remember names is killing me!

Daniel, check out your myspace! ;)

ONE MASSIVE :choon: AFTER ANOTHER! THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

+1 Stella killed as well,I am died and gone to heaven now and what a way to go,choooooooooon!

wooooooooooooooooooot! yeah this song is awsome!:super: :super: damn not being able to remember names is killing me!

:wave: Welcome to Afterhours friend! Enjoy your stay!

@stella: you need me to call an ambulance? :LMAO:

Back