• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
DI.FM
yes, and that is not treating well the costumers who paid for premium, we have a saying i think you have the same at UK that tells "the costumer are always right", so i live in a democratic country and nobody shut my voice, and it's not a public forum that going to shut me, so for me that place is dead. No more. Now i am premium because it was a gift, but when that finishes never more.
Looks to me a old communist country with some rules there, you even can't talk about other radios?, c'mon it's ridiculous

Here we have a good shows with the same quality sound 192K for free.:smile1:

and a very cool forum:smile1:

you can't compare premium and the boards.
you still get the content, nothings changed.
that the boards are more restricted is a different story but in the end it's their playground and you either play or you don't. As I said I see both sides of the coin, just sad how it developed.

Edit Hi transistor, Deadlyeight and Robbie

Last edited:
not much, taking a break from studying to listen to some TUNES!! what about you?

arriving from the work. same to me about the listening some times after my doings. :lol: you prepared soem nice stuffs for the next session??

arriving from the work. same to me about the listening some times after my doings. :lol: you prepared soem nice stuffs for the next session??

yup.. have some juiciness in mind already, but havent mixed it yet

Back