What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
02. Simon Patterson Feat. Sarah Howells – Here & Now (Original Mix)

Follow Distant World Radio on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dworldofficial
CS2038573-02A-BIG.jpg

Hello everyone!!!

I've tuned in while doing some lessons, nice set so far!!!

~listening~

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CAN'T SIT STILL!
:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

If there's one thing the Full Tilt duo is good at, it's at keeping thing's diverse. Touching the tips of prog and the feel of trance, the Irish producers now surprise the clubbers with the sturdy, driven 'Letting Go', ft. Katrina Noorbergen.

You've got to feel it, to understand it. Each of the Full Tilt productions have their own sound and character, from the tunes of 'Surrender' and 'Calling My Name' to David Forbes collab 'Incline'. Feeling it, you will. Especially with a captivating tune such as 'Letting Go'.

Providing a strong, warm base to the voice of Berlin based singer/songwriter Katrina Noorbergen, 'Letting Go' sends you off to another place, till the very last second.

Remix virtuoso Jorn van Deynhoven honors his status by providing another heavy and strong trancer, giving a bit of his synth-magic to 'Letting Go'. A highlight that'll surely be doing its round in the trance arena's these coming months.

As always , already Sneijder is delievering some of the best tunes ...But my congratulations for appearing in Den Bosch for ASOT 600 , already looking forward to a massive massive set...

Back