Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha xD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey leigh, if you see andy murray there, can you 1. cut his hair, and 2. kick his ass for playing rubbish...thanx

hope ur well!

how is it in the future? :grinning:

ok you will have to forgive me if i can not recall andy murray right now, im that hungry im almost dizzy, and i have just picked up chinese (no fried rice sorry Vic :) ) so im cramming that into me!

care to explain further.....:unsure:

as for the future, its all fine and dandy here, enjoying a day off, and gonna head into my other room later, mix it up, setup my loudspeakers and let it rip! :music:

And one of my fav track :)

find in andy moor remix :) !!

ok you will have to forgive me if i can not recall andy murray right now, im that hungry im almost dizzy, and i have just picked up chinese (no fried rice sorry Vic :) ) so im cramming that into me!

care to explain further.....:unsure:

as for the future, its all fine and dandy here, enjoying a day off, and gonna head into my other room later, mix it up, setup my loudspeakers and let it rip! :music:

andy murray = tennis player.....he sucked today

have fun with blasting those speakers!

Now Mr White U asked for feed back, so I allow my self with as much humility as I can:mask:

1. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Spirits (Daniel Kandi Remix) Good
2. Arno Cost & Norman Doray – Apocalypse Very good
3. Breakfast - The Horizon (Original Mix) Good
4. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (John O'Callaghan Remix) Very good
5. Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Sander Van Doorn Remix) Miss rythm, miss bass
6. Reeves - Lonely feat. Alanah (Original Mix) Good – don't like the start
7. Jaytech - Pepe Garden (Original Mix) OK
8. Johan Gielen - Okinawa Sunset (Andy Duguid Remix) Like very much!!
9. Alex M.O.R.P.H. And Van Eyden Pres. Lexwood - I Love Trance (Temple One Remix) OK

10. Ridgewalkers ft. El - Find (Andy Moor Remix) Good of course but a bit too slow for a finishing tune for me!!

Take it as it is: amateur comments!!!!:grinning:

Alex M.O.R.P.H_Spirits :)
Alex M.O.R.P.H_And_Van_Eyden_Pres_Lexwood_I Love Trance :)

Back