• Total voters
Who invented exams?
Coz I'd be happy to give that guy a proper democratic treatment...:mask:

Who invented exams?
Coz I'd be happy to give that guy a proper democratic treatment...:mask:

his full name is

closed book examination. :mask:

google him up. make no typos like tomek. :mask:

My wife loves it bro!!!:wow: Cannot do anything else than pretend i watch it too!!!:):lol:

Awww man,i have a better idea!
Smash the TV or watch only the scenes with Eva Longoria...

:clap: loving this set, i think i shall have to mix myself after this, while the energy is in my head...:grinning:

hey all again!

or watch only the scenes with Markus Schenkenberg. :mask:

Dude,you should stop hanging around with Deegay!
It's having an impact on you...:mask:

What i meant is that he can't be originally from France
just happens to live there.
Duuuhh,never mind!

Don't wanna insist here but we have at least 18% of our entire pòpulation that has african origines and who are 100% french cause born on french territory!!! That's is the result effect of immigration policies!!!!!:mask::grinning: So yes, as in the US, we do have quite a big black population in Frce

That's what I do!!! Eventhough, the other brunette is quite ....able too!!!:mask:

Whaaaaaat?
Man,you should be in jail for that statement...

Don't wanna insist here but we have at least 18% of our entire pòpulation that has african origines and who are 100% french cause born on french territory!!! That's is the result effect of immigration policies!!!!!:mask::grinning: So yes, as in the US, we do have quite a big black population in Frce

immigration is a big problem in sweden. markus schenkenberg is in sweden. you can go and visit him. :mask:

ok. :mask:

Awww,didn't know that!
Now i feel like eating stuff alive...

OMG...... SEAN TYASSSSSSSSSSSSSS is here.......... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:bow:

Back