13-01-2010 DJ SlanG - Silk Progrance 015

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your kind words and support of our music! Silk crew really appreciate it! ;)

Hello to you Max!

btw what happened to the website of Silk Digital?

Actually I miss turning on the embedded player on in a browser and listening to the music from your label while surfing. :)

out now @ Silk Royal
[FONT=&quot]Something Good - Loop (Labtracks Remix) [Silk Royal] SILKRL007[/FONT]

Hey, just chooned in. I gotta go get new plates for my car, so not sure if ill be back for the end of the show, but ill def check into the playlist @ the end.

OK, all the best ;)

Hello to you Max!

btw what happened to the website of Silk Digital?

Actually I miss turning on the embedded player on in a browser and listening to the music from your label while surfing. :)

DhumKetu,
We faced lots of troubles with the old website's support and had to close it hoping to open a new one soon. Unfortunately we had really bad luck while developing it, but now it's finally in process of active development. According to our current plan, we will launch it in the end of March 2010. It will be really user-friendly and bright.

out now @ Silk Sofa
[FONT=&quot]Predictionz - My Summerz (Approaching Black Remix) [Silk Sofa] SILKSF016[/FONT]

previous:
Dynamic Illusion - Waiting For Sunrise (Luiz B. Remix) [Mistique]

and the last track in my set:
[FONT=&quot]Evgeny Bardyuzha - Hylea (East Sunrise Remix) [Neuroscience promo][/FONT]

This show never lets me down, love it! One of the better shows standing out from all the uplifting, great progressive tracks everytime

This show never lets me down, love it! One of the better shows standing out from all the uplifting, great progressive tracks everytime

Thanks for the good words :grinning:

The best progressive show around :grinning:

Yeah glad to hear some progressive, which is too rare currently.

[FONT=&quot]
next 30 minutes
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Guestmix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] by Max Flyant | special Silk Textures pre-launching set

enjoy

:music:
[/FONT]

Silk Digital recommends
[FONT=&quot]Embliss - Lemonakia [Electronic Elements][/FONT]

:choon:

Sad I recently tuned in, should have been tuned earlier :mask: