How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
I am not talking about english because it is so easy.... :p Well, we will see, but now I can say thank you for that previous one wish from you. :hug: As for now, it is good and I have never been feeling this way...
you mean what?

Thanks for a cool hour listening Nifra : dank je wel !

Nifra :clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:
Nifra
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Nifra

Thanks guys for listening :) See you next month! Have a good one :)

13-01-2011 Nifra - Be Progressed 048

01. Matisse & Sadko - Hi Scandinavia
02. MEM - More than feelings
03. Estiva - Festival
04. Arty - Zara
05. Artento Divini & Jonas Sternberg - 1 year later
06. Gareth Emery - Global (Freedom music mix)
07. Leon Bolier - Elysian Fields
08. Armin van Buuren feat. Christian Burns - This Light Between Us
08. (Armin van Buuren Great Strings Mix)
09. Ummet Ozcan - Insignia
10. ID
11. Sean Tyas - Banshee (Abstract vision and Elite Electronic remix)
12. Pulser - In my world (Activa remix)
13. Simon Patterson - Mood swing

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37 (16 members and 21 guests)
danmark_ori, FHArcher+, summerway, KasiaM+, fata, kkaetysta, labielecki+, cervicek, HeavenOnEarth, SOE, kilted34+, GATO+, zruda, dzenio, pag42084+, Barty

Sad to see how little originality and out of the box thinking you find in a supposedly top DJ set nowadays... there are lots of sick tracks which are not in the top 50 of Beatport, I rather find those tracks instead of the overplayed deadwood you find on top of the most-bought-and-sought list.

Sad to see how little originality and out of the box thinking you find in a supposedly top DJ set nowadays... there are lots of sick tracks which are not in the top 50 of Beatport, I rather find those tracks instead of the overplayed deadwood you find on top of the most-bought-and-sought list.

I just play what I like and play live. I go through Beatport releases each month several times and collect tracks during whole month. I cant help the fact they happen to be in Top 100. And especially this is a monthly show, not a weekly show. everyone has a choice, after all ...

To me: interesting statement. Read and re-read ...

:cap: Sad or not: the contents of a given set varies with radio station, very DJ and his/her position in the scene as well. Most artists want to increase in 'fame' and amount of fans. Putting 'big' names often gives the audience the feeling of ' oh, that artist I know! ' too, expressing some encouragement to continue supporting big(ger) names. Like a refrain in a song, the re-currence of names + tracks is appealing to many. In return, with huge & more easily to address internet and internet-access, there's a wealth of ' unknown ' producers, performers and DJ's alike ! The row of EDM artists is immense :wow: :blink: Some DJ's adopt tracks 'on request'. Do you have certain producers / performers in mind ? :smile:

So you say that most of the audience are sheep that needs to be herded by the commercial interest of people who arent really talented, just greedy?

836 Listeners ~ Replay Synthika - Digital Blends 037 on AH.FM 11-12-2010

So you say that most of the audience are sheep that needs to be herded by the commercial interest of people who arent really talented, just greedy?

quote.gif

As you didn't respond using the ' quote ' button, I'm not sure if your reaction is to one ( Nifra or me ) or intended to address both messages :cap:

:dance: Don't you think most listeners are aware of alternatives and just make their own decisisons: where to go, what to listen, and what to buy ? :music:

PS: being commercial and having success at the masses is proof of talent too ! :grinning:

Back