Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Ohh yeah.. Well it's not funny cause they want to drink even during the day.. :lol:

during the day was fine, but i couldn't drink for breakfast LMAO

u think
i thought i was rusty after not drinkin 4 ages then on fri i emptied a warehouse of smirnoff :mask:
ok thts a bit exaggerated, but it was a crap load nonetheless
and plus ur a girl
:mask:

Remember... I'm a polish girl. I used to drink a looot before I came to England. ;) Especially when I was working in a club and living by myself just with one roommate - my best friend. We had crazy parties there.. Like 3 - 4 days long marathons... Umm.. nice times... :mask:

damn i'm getting sleepy with this music:lol::lol:

Remember... I'm a polish girl. I used to drink a looot before I came to England. ;) Especially when I was working in a club and living by myself just with one roommate - my best friend. We had crazy parties there.. Like 3 - 4 days long marathons... Umm.. nice times... :mask:
ya i used 2 have crazy times too
damn uni fuks everything up though. constantly doing stuff
i heard polish chicks can drink a lot but i thought a lot in girl context was 3 pints or lager :mask:
super gay trak this 1 is:P

that's what i call starting right in the morning? with what? beer or something:)

Wine :) I'm gonna have Valentines lunch with my best friend and we love to drink wine together :smile1: Then, in the afternoon I'm going to my other friend and we will probably drink some champagne with strawberries.. and then knowing her we will go for a night out to club so shots ( 50 ml )of vodka every half an hour.. :mask:

Wine :) I'm gonna have Valentines lunch with my best friend and we love to drink wine together :smile1: Then, in the afternoon I'm going to my other friend and we will probably drink some champagne with strawberries.. and then knowing her we will go for a night out to club so shots ( 50 ml )of vodka every half an hour.. :mask:

or B52 shots, with fire on it:lol::lol:

ya i used 2 have crazy times too
damn uni fuks everything up though. constantly doing stuff
i heard polish chicks can drink a lot but i thought a lot in girl context was 3 pints or lager :mask:
super gay trak this 1 is:P

I don't drink beer anymore but when I was it was about 6 or 8 pints.. ;) And our beer have about 5,5 - 5,8 % not like english ones.. ;)

jeez absinthe? that's crazy :wacko:

i never drank that, but i had friends they drank that, it's completely insane:wow:
ya if u have a good 1 then ur messed up with only a few good shots:mask:

jeez absinthe? that's crazy :wacko:

i never drank that, but i had friends they drank that, it's completely insane:wow:

Absinthe is nice... :mask: Especially when you drink it in proper way

or B52 shots, with fire on it:lol::lol:

I prefer ice cold clear vodka and a slice of pineapple or watermelon instead of juice/any drink straight after drinking ;)

I don't drink beer anymore but when I was it was about 6 or 8 pints.. ;) And our beer have about 5,5 - 5,8 % not like english ones.. ;)
i usually drink german beer
sum r 10%:mask:
but watever, u gain my respect 4 ur drinkin insaneness:grinning:
now im sure u cant touch me in the amount of ecsta........... never mind:mask:

and if any1 here drinks bud ur a pussy:mask:

Absinthe is nice... :mask: Especially when you drink it in proper way

I prefer ice cold clear vodka and a slice of pineapple or watermelon instead of juice/any drink straight after drinking ;)
seems too posh though
bloody burn the sugar and with those insane glasses:mask:
vodka and pineapple, ur a damn genius:grinning:

ohhhhhhhhh
hell yes
golden tequilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vodka still anally rapes it though:mask:

i usually drink german beer
sum r 10%:mask:
but watever, u gain my respect 4 ur drinkin insaneness:grinning:
now im sure u cant touch me in the amount of ecsta........... never mind:mask:

and if any1 here drinks bud ur a pussy:mask:

Believe me.. in the other case I could beat you too. :mask:Not only with e though... I loved working in a club... :mask:

Back