• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:super:\o/\o/\o/:super:

MASSIVE set :super::super::super: :thankyou:Eric :bow::replay::replay::replay::dancing::megacrazy:

Oh Danmark, you're so on the ball haha

:wave: not at all, this time ( had to do other things )

been listening all the time though ! :choon:

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

Eric Allen just gets better and better. He continually blows my mind and every set I hear is the best set I've ever heard him play. The sky is the limit and that's why I continually attend his residency at Gorg-O-Mish Afterhours here in Vancouver. Eric Allen is by far my favourite local DJ and one of my most favourite DJs in the world. With his mind blowing taste in dark progressive trance he has helped to shape my knowledge and appreciation for trance music. This guy is going to be HUGE!! Look out world because Eric Allen is here!! :D

:super:\o/\o/\o/:super:

homero-simpson-el-grito-de-edvard-munch.jpg

silla si!!! esa es la que te mereces por tratar mal a una mujer :lol: :friends:

ahora soy un :angel: . Ya no lo vuelvo hacer :)

:dancing: :love: :dancing: :love: :dancing:

:lolz:n0dix : ))) u're :megacrazy: : D :dancing:

744 Listeners : browsing back the pages : Eric Allen - On The Dance Floor 028 on AH.FM

I'm sorry. I know :S I talk quick. I slow it down for radio too but today I didn't do such a good job. If you need clarification on anything just ask.

:yes: by merely listening ( not even a single glance on the forum, I'm no lurker ) it happens to me too, you're talking a tad :bumpit: too fast :lol: :friends:

Download this exclusive ah.fm dj set! Grab the download link from the first post in this thread!!!!!!! \o/

Back