• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 1212 ~ Victoria - Connected 112 on AH.FM *

:)

How r u ?

oh great, thanks ! Just slept about 6 hours less :)

:hug: How is your day so far ? :grinning:
But after a good cup of coffee .. .. .. :super:

dont know but she didnt upload her tracklists :lol::lol::lol::lol: maybe fell asleep? xDDDD

I kept her up Wednesday night. We talked for hours. I love her. She is a fantastic person. She can't possibly STILL be sleeping. :mask::lolz::friends::cat:

dont know but she didnt upload her tracklists :lol::lol::lol::lol: maybe fell asleep? xDDDD

well...it's only 18:15 GMT so either she's at happy hour (if they have that in the UK) or @ dinner or still working or..:dontknow:

* Now Listening : 1208 ~ Victoria - Connected 112 on AH.FM *

A bit late but tuned in. Hello all :wave:

Hi KasieX :grinning: wassup bro ? :wink: :hug:

its your fault for getting her into the Siesta business :p:p:p

:lolz:

That Group rulz. Siestas are a major part of life in Texas. All my cats are asleep and so is my dog. I'm the only one awake in the house. :grinning::mask::cat:

:wave:

haha.. :lol: it's past siesta time anyways :p:p

btw, how are you t4e?

meh, ask Jelly, Siesta time is any time :ee:

i'm doing good, waiting for this damn work day to be over and getting out all weekend to enjoy the promised spring like weather :mml:

how about you? :)

The Cat Lady, Shanna, Dudek_LFC, existent+, danmark_ori+, Miss Glam+, vinniee72+, Abovemebeyondyou, JosephSison, t4e+, Lokki+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Jellyfish+, ZpaiZer, dfx+, KasieX, cradder+, Rudika, TeroA+, Light Sequence+, Ccelson, MasterT, Bargz, Tomek+

Hi everyone!! (kisses and hugs all around) :super::love::hug::friends::cat:

who is wayne jackson?

hello AHLoverz just zunned in

The Cat Lady, Shanna, Dudek_LFC, existent+, danmark_ori+, Miss Glam+, vinniee72+, Abovemebeyondyou, JosephSison, t4e+, Lokki+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Jellyfish+, ZpaiZer, dfx+, KasieX, cradder+, Rudika, TeroA+, Light Sequence+, Ccelson, MasterT, Bargz, Tomek+

Hi everyone!! (kisses and hugs all around) :super::love::hug::friends::cat:

that was an interesting remix of PvD...:hmmm:

Vinniee-babes. (kiss, kiss) :love:

So ... whose chain are you currently yanking over in MySpace? Can I play, too? Ha! (kiss, kiss) :grinning::super::mask::friends::cat:

Back