13-03-2010 Live Broadcast Intuition Winter Festival

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As loyal AH.FM members you have the chance to request guest list places. Send me a PM if you're excited to go. Full = Full..

The unprecedented long and cold winter made us all anxious to see a glimpse of rising temperatures; Most of us can’t wait till spring anymore. But just before we leave the cold season this year there’s one party in particular to look forward to. A souvenir to the rest of seasons: The Intuition Winter Festival. On Saturday March 13th 2010 the Westerunie and Westerliefde in Amsterdam will be filled with the joy of Intuition’s 5th Anniversary, time to get out of hibernation and celebrate the coming of spring with us during this well deserved night. With only two weeks to go; forces are paving the way to set up an unforgettable event. Therefore it’s up to you to get your tickets before it’s too late. They are available via www.aldaevents.nl and priced EUR 17 (ex. fee).

The timetable is as follows:
Westerunie – 5 Years Intuition:
22:00-23:30 Jonas Steur
23:30-01:00 Marcus Schossow
01:00-02:30 Menno de Jong
02:30-04:00 Aly & Fila
04:00-05:00 Airbase
Westerliefde – Anjunadeep Vol. 2 Release Tour:
23:00-01:00 Fine Taste
01:00-03:00 16 Bit Lolitas
03:00-05:00 Jaytech

Special treat! Alda Events and Intuition Recordings organized an online competition for their fans; if you want to congratulate Menno de Jong with his imprints 5th birthday in person answer the question below:
Name three DJ’s who played at the Intuition Launch party of 2005?
For your money-can’t-buy prize (Meet & Greet + 2 gueslist spots); simply email your answer, name and phone number to frank [at] aldaevents.nl before March 10th.

General Information:
Door Sale: EUR 20,-
Guestlist: Make sure you arrive at the venue before 01:00
Address: Westerunie/Westerliefde: Klönneplein 4-6, 1014 DD Amsterdam.

Directions:
Public Transport: Tram number 10 (stops at Van Limburgstirumplein)
Car: Parking garage at Van Bleiswijkstraat 8, 1051 DG Amsterdam
Bicycle / Walking: Take the bridge near the “Van Hallstraat” to cross the “Haarlemmertrekvaart”. Westerunie is on the other side of the water, just on the right of the silo-shaped building.

oohh god this is gonna be huge!!

waiting for Aly & Fila!

Time table has changed. So check the changes, visit page 1

too bad ... I'm throwing a Trance party for my bday in Paris so .. i'll be there and wont be able to tune in :(

too bad ... I'm throwing a Trance party for my bday in Paris so .. i'll be there and wont be able to tune in :(
Sounds like positive news instead of negative :)

just waiting!, i´ll be tuning aly & fila set:dance::bravo::music::music:

just waiting only schossow :)

Back