New and massive track by Aaron Camz and its called Cryptogram

Aaron Camz
Aaron Camz
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Aaron Camz

Genres: Tech Trance / Prog Trance / Techno
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 40 guests)

danmark_ori, Shannon, WIZZ+, maniax

Trance makes the world a smaller place! Not much coming out of the US compared to the rest of the world, so glad to see someone close to home playing with the music. I am glad to hear he is a nice guy. I'd like to think people from the Southern USA are nice, LOL :D

Trance makes the world a smaller place! Not much coming out of the US compared to the rest of the world, so glad to see someone close to home playing with the music. I am glad to hear he is a nice guy. I'd like to think people from the Southern USA are nice, LOL :D

Yeah dont forget I'm from Canada so I understand what your saying, I think the least we can do its support each other :)

:yes: :iagree: :wub: My GF is from Texas ! :mml: :grinning2:

I have many Canadian friends, and a few in Texas, too. Totally different climates!

:blink: Aliases: Absolute (4), Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deal Breaker, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Mike D, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Happy Monkey, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, MDX (2), Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Push, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza

In Groups: Active Sight, Analytic, Aspiral, Carat Trax, Coax, Dolt Dish, Dosse Posse, Electric Avenue (2), Erase (2), Exchange, Exposure (2), Extreme Trax, Friends Connection, Fun-A-Tic, Fun-Tastic, Gift, The (2), Globe Masters, Heaven's Gate, Interstate (4), Intimo, Intro Dose, Legal System, Metacarpus, Moon Project, Musix, Mystic Friends, Mythe, Nevada, Observer, The, Perfect State (2), Positive Energy (2), Project M.C., Project PGM, Projekt Z, Sound Pressure, Space Rangers, Sync, The, Synthesis (3), Ultra Vibe, XV 7, Zombie Squad

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Yeah Texas is nice they dont have snow over there, I love Montreal but geez its cold here sometimes

Texas's too hot 4 me. Been there in ' winter ' :rofl: the only ( the only :w00t: ) day the airco could be left off, the ' weather news ' panicked. A ' cold front from the North ! ' :whoa: :ee: :lolz: The only day which felt ' like home ' : northwest Europe :cry: :wub: :super: :w00t: :rave:

I love this Orjan remix. I've seen Markus Schulz a lot and his remix or what he plays is very heavy by comparison, it's nice to hear this lighter feel, more trancy and less hard-hitting.

Texas's too hot 4 me. Been there in ' winter ' :rofl: the only ( the only :w00t: ) day the airco could be left off, the ' weather news ' panicked. A ' cold front from the North ! ' :whoa: :ee: :lolz: The only day which felt ' like home ' : northwest Europe :cry: :wub: :super: :w00t: :rave:

I am in Florida, imagine we are just as hot. And omg we have so many bugs here, better pack bug spray if you visit in the summer.

742 Listeners ~ Wizz - In Progress 066 on AH.FM

Now playing is Signum - First Strike (Juventa (Club mix)

Juventa
Juventa
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Juventa

Genres: Electronica / House / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, Shannon, WIZZ+, boow, maniax

Back