• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
215565_1800974316003_1589164193_1732113_5239585_n.jpg
Nice pic Vilence, hope I did not do anyhing wrong I´ll got the feeling you did not like to see me:friends:

Did also see him - and say hi :)

:hmmm: He didn't want to hug me :hmmm:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
i have like 3-4 picz from both Lumi and ASOT and he is always hugging me, wondering why .. :hmmm: :lol: :hug:

Who is the guy next to bjerre and who is that girl next to you, Vilence. What about the guy on the right side ? :hmmm: Nice picture. :bravo:

next to bjerre is Patrick, he is from the broadcast crew, he is not active in the forum (and also my boyfriend :)), the girl is a friend of me and Jeffre, on the right is Dan with the blue and the guy in front is Hawkeye, the host of the meeting :)

tuned in :wave:
nice sounds :dance:

next to bjerre is Patrick, he is from the broadcast crew, he is not active in the forum (and also my boyfriend :)), the girl is a friend of me and Jeffre, on the right is Dan with the blue and the guy in front is Hawkeye, the host of the meeting :)
Ah, I did not recognize your boyfriend but I saw him on the other pictures.. :wall: Ok, I see. :) I know Dan, I met him nearly one year ago. :) Thank you for making it clear. :good2:

Back