Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
That's some mix of Meteorical... Probably the original :D

Haha, my guess was right...

By the way, B.E.N., I have a question... I was surfing ben.dj recently and noticed info about a mashup of Superstition with Rosegarden. Are you going to play it in some of the upcoming shows? It would be nice to hear it :music:

By the way, B.E.N., I have a question... I was surfing ben.dj recently and noticed info about a mashup of Superstition with Rosegarden. Are you going to play it in some of the upcoming shows? It would be nice to hear it :music:

Unfortunately people will only be able to hear that in my club sets for now. I may include it in a radio show around September / October... we'll see :)

enjoyed listening to your show....very nice ,thank you.....until the next one...

What I like about your show, is that it usually features "non-mainstream" tracks. Unlike some popular shows (ASOT, GDJB and others), in this one you can hear a production of a little-known artist or simply a track that you will never hear in ASOT. So, this is, maybe, one of the main reasons why I like Dot.DJ Radio - for discovering new talents and new great tracks. Thank you, B.E.N., I rate this episode MASSIVE. :grinning:

Thanks for the kind comments people :)

Back