Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks, Faustus ! :grinning: From afar, I noticed the man grinning, as Mooshie :cat: attacked the line - fàst ! :wow: :lol:
Before we left, I had a brief chat with the guy: he had to exercise his technique before getting a specific diplom ! :wow: :)

lol did he gave Mooshie a fish or so?

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 695 *

lol did he gave Mooshie a fish or so?

He was excersising, standing on the grass, in a small park, no lake within a kilometer :lol:

The fact he told me _ without me asking _ he did use no metal hook, just a '' pluisje ' (Dutch) showed me he took care for his environment, pets and possible children alike :grinning:

Would he have had fish - Moosh would go for it, I'm vèry sure ! Moosh prefers fish over meat :cat:

about the current track : whàt a helluva composition ! :super:

hello David! :wave: The movie sux :mask: Read the Marquez book :grinning:

Nice to hear :hug: Mmm I m fine except from a hangover from last night :lol:
:lol:

hey remember to listen my set here tomorrow in laan´s show:music:

Dag danmark!

He was excersising, standing on the grass, in a small park, no lake within a kilometer :lol:

The fact he told me _ without me asking _ he did use no metal hook, just a '' pluisje ' (Dutch) showed me he took care for his environment, pets and possible children alike :grinning:

Would he have had fish - Moosh would go for it, I'm vèry sure ! Moosh prefers fish over meat :cat:
about the current track : whàt a helluva composition ! :super:
helluva?:book:

The hard part of the whole thing is pulling out the 42 staples that are on each one. Ack! :wow:

Last edited:

LooooOOOOOooL I m sorry I didn't understand he was practicing on the grass... I don't think that, that was very clever btw :lol:
and about pluisje my google results were http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Variatie/pluisje.jpg

:unsure:

Hey I do and I will now stop yelling at me :cry::lol:

ill do my best to be here for it :grinning:

speaking of sets, i got one uploading now :)
teaser: its in a style related to the set distantland played on AH a month or two ago :mask:

:book:

Back