Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
810 Listeners ~ DeepImpact - United Beats of Undergound 032 on AH.FM

1996 or so ?

Hit singles
"Children" (1996) · "Fable" (1996) · "One and One" (1996) :book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23am

:grinning: Doing fine thanks ! I hope you're okay too ? :friends:

I am ok also...i came from a seminar in Budapest and unfortunately i have to go back to my country tonight... :( Really sad leaving from this amazing city....

I am ok also...i came from a seminar in Budapest and unfortunately i have to go back to my country tonight... :( Really sad leaving from this amazing city....

:) :megacrazy: :friends: At least : :hmmm: you did have a good time ! :captain:

TRACKLIST:

01. Robert Miles - Children (Jay Cabrales Remix)
02. Loquai - Helios (VG vs. Dave Sullivan Remix)

why don't you wait till 18th? there will be W&W :friends: hope you like'd Hungary :friends:

Came for a seminar... :)
I see. Yeah, I can understand it is not nice to have to leave the city so early. I felt the same with Prague. Anyway, next weekend I will have some time to sightsee with Nostradamus and bjerre which is great.

why don't you wait till 18th? there will be W&W :friends: hope you like'd Hungary :friends:

I wish i could but i have a gig in my homecountry and i have to be there...so i will miss them...
I love Hungary....i used to study here from 2003-2005 and from the day i finished my studies, i visit Budapest 3-4 times a year...I even bought an apartment here... :)

I wish i could but i have a gig in my homecountry and i have to be there...so i will miss them...
I love Hungary....i used to study here from 2003-2005 and from the day i finished my studies, i visit Budapest 3-4 times a year...I even bought an apartment here... :)

then maybe next time :good2::drunk:

I see. Yeah, I can understand it is not nice to have to leave the city so early. I felt the same with Prague. Anyway, next weekend I will have some time to sightsee with Nostradamus and bjerre which is great.

You are planning to go to Transmission with the guys!!!! Niceeeee!!! :D

Back