02. Joshua Cunningham - Tokyo 3000 (Original Mix) [KYR]
03. Miikka Leinonen - Washed Away By Rain (Original Mix) [Five AM Vibe]
04. Shifted Reality - Fuerte (Solesystem Remix) [Neuroscience]
05. Dennis Sheperd - A Tribute To Life (Robimon Remix) [MPFS]
06. Mike Shiver - Morning Drive (Probspot Remix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Matt Cerf vs Eric Meza ft Jaren - With Me (Original Mix) [Fraction]
08. Jose Amnesia vs Serp - Second Day (Original Mix) [Vandit]
09. Stalker pres. Ball Orange - Philae (Original Mix) [Moonmood]

Any plans for the weekend, other than busting through the 6000k mark?
probably chilling this time :tongue: but maybe i'll be out on sunday.... there's something happening on main square :smile1:

so maybe i'll pass 6k this week :mask:

probably chilling this time :tongue: but maybe i'll be out on sunday.... there's something happening on main square :smile1:

so maybe i'll pass 6k this week :mask:
I was hoping to go out this weekend, but there's nothing going on, plus my clubbing partner is busy... so I think it will be a relaxed time at home. Maybe a movie.

Jaren's voice in my ears...

Last edited:
I was hoping to go out this weekend, but there's nothing going on, plus my clubbing partner is busy... so I think it will be a relaxed time at home. Maybe a movie.

Jaren's voice in my ears...
i was out every saturday night since about 1,5 month, so i thing it's good to stay at home this time :tongue:

you're not the worst ider :tongue:

i was out every saturday night since about 1,5 month, so i thing it's good to stay at home this time :tongue:

you're not the worst ider :tongue:
Yeah, stay home, rest up for the madness of the holidays. You going to travel at all, see family?

Heh, it helps that there's a playlist around. :)

Yeah, stay home, rest up for the madness of the holidays. You going to travel at all, see family?

Heh, it helps that there's a playlist around. :)
no i'm staying at home as usual... and probably partying at boxing day :tongue:

just to the local club... but probably will be seeing simon paterson and mark pledger next month :smile1:

Pledger... Part of the pair that did "Someday"? If his current style is the same as that track, I'd think you wouldn't like it so much.

Pledger... Part of the pair that did "Someday"? If his current style is the same as that track, I'd think you wouldn't like it so much.
he was part of smith & pledger duo... i've heard few of his sets and can't say that he is my fav dj :tongue: but will see :)

just to the local club... but probably will be seeing simon paterson and mark pledger next month :smile1:

you like trance?:wow:

hello Tomek:hug:

hello inquitrance:hug:

Back