Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
a state of prog right now eh piccoli? ASOP haha.
sorry about the whole di.fm thing. learned about it during Corsten's Countdown
hello, i remember seeing you there yesterday.

and i'm back :mml:
great! :)

regarding s&t, he said this really silly thing that since they're not in the dj mag poll or if they're in a not so good position, it's not worth going to.

:angry:

great! :)

regarding s&t, he said this really silly thing that since they're not in the dj mag poll or if they're in a not so good position, it's not worth going to.

:angry:
so you won't go? :cry:

so you won't go? :cry:
i want to go but the thing is, if he doesnt want to go, then i wont be able to either :(

i'm trying to get my friends to go but they're not trance fans so it's really hard haha.

have you seen them live before?

i want to go but the thing is, if he doesnt want to go, then i wont be able to either :(

i'm trying to get my friends to go but they're not trance fans so it's really hard haha.

have you seen them live before?
no... they were here in may or so but i didn't go....

if you want to convince your friends give them some remixes of known tracks, just like some gabriel & dresden, blake jarrell... :mml:or some easy listening tracks, some vocal prog trance/house or dj shah would be good :tongue:

no... they were here in may or so but i didn't go....

if you want to convince your friends give them some remixes of known tracks, just like some gabriel & dresden, blake jarrell... :mml:or some easy listening tracks, some vocal prog trance/house or dj shah would be good :tongue:
lol i've tried but they're not open to other music other than all the crap they play on the radio.

:)

Back