• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Tempo rocks!

I used to do recordings of AH.FM using RealPlayer. I recorded one of your mixes by pure luck. I listened to it once and then burned it to CD. Your mix got played in my car every day all day. It was rocking, it had your track Agent Orange on as well. I even played the CD all the way to Creamfields 2008 in the UK!

Your productions are awesome and you as a DJ is awesome. You should be proud of your work dude and DJ skills. Your amazing. I'm tuned in and your rocking man! keep up the good work! :grinning:

I used to do recordings of AH.FM using RealPlayer. I recorded one of your mixes by pure luck. I listened to it once and then burned it to CD. Your mix got played in my car every day all day. It was rocking, it had your track Agent Orange on as well. I even played the CD all the way to Creamfields 2008 in the UK!

Your productions are awesome and you as a DJ is awesome. You should be proud of your work dude and DJ skills. Your amazing. I'm tuned in and your rocking man! keep up the good work! :grinning:
Well man, that's just great to hear :super:

Your support means a lot, hope I can keep up with the good work in future as well :choon:

I second that! :iagree: :good2:

some good techy beats now :mml: :bounce:

tick tock, you can tell it belongs to you, you have that special touch. :music:

thanks for my magical journey man, OMFG OMFG what a last tune to play. DUDE come to creamfields UK 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u :D

is this what i think it is!?!?!?!??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

OMFG IT IS!!!!!!

TEMPO GIUSTO - STUKA (ORIGINAL MIX) :super::super::super::super:

Back