Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
RISE & SHINE IS MY MOTTO ...but it's evening here ....and what about your time .....great start by the way ...
i tell ya 1 thing, ill have to make a weekend trip out there to meet ya & hang w/ ya. ive only been to florida 1 time (back when i was like 13 i think), so i massively miss it!

ok so ur name is orjan nilsen but kimito decided to join ya under ur name til last year? that doesnt make much sense really... eh, oh well

haha, no NE started out as two djs, me and kimito, which meant one hour each, but since he quit I took both hours! sometimes i have guests aswell:dance:

Good motto, mine is 'One more Jäger please' :music: it's almost 1:30 am over here... but im an insomniac so who cares :megacrazy:
unfortunately i have 2 be an insomniac cause of my job (work fast food), but id rather work day or evenings, that way i get to enjoy the late nite instead of working it.

haha, no NE started out as two djs, me and kimito, which meant one hour each, but since he quit I took both hours! sometimes i have guests aswell:dance:
ill have 2 work on my transitioning skills so that i can make a mix & be a guest on your show in the future.

mercury and solace - my favourite:super::super::super:

are the dj"S beginning to play there records again.....me notice that they are ....that is great..

BRING RECORDS BACK....

B.T. - Mercury & Solace (12" Original Mix)
i remember when this song 1st came out. 1 of my 1st experiences into the trance world. ive always wondered what this track was, so thanx.

i remember when this song 1st came out. 1 of my 1st experiences into the trance world. ive always wondered what this track was, so thanx.
Yea this one really is one of my favs, deffo gives me the chills everytime... true trance :music::dance:

http://www.discogs.com/BT-Mercury-And-Solace/release/18444

BT - Mercury And Solace

Label: Headspace
Catalog#: HEDSCD001
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Released: 27 Sep 1999
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

Credits
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By - BT
Written-By, Vocals - Jan Johnston

some great tunes here