13-12-2010 Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 073

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
we'll get to the more trancey part yet my friends :) Just you wait! Sean won't leave us hungry for trance tonight :)
last week set was my Favorite ...alot of great tunes ...plus his new tune was on there:megacrazy:

techy start :)

as usual lately by Sean tyas...:)

Hello to all...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 74 (26 members and 48 guests)

evyqueen87, Brain, maximus22, snoop, Lokki+, robejaegs, KasiaM, rdevito, Grill-Head, danmark_ori+, BehBo0, aakos+, Live, electroactive, Daga, Microsis, Darcorn, 0Pluisje0, spiwatch, Insomnium, acoo, playdoh, EldarExMachina, miketambini, bostero111

1363 Listeners ~ Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 073 on AH.FM

i am here too:megacrazy:that last set BLEW MY BRAINS ...so loud i had it with my new 1000 watt amp .....wow ...glad the cops didn't get called:lol:

:lol: I hope to catch the Activa set later ( Replay or / and D/L ) because I missed large parts :( had to have dinner too, you know ... :friends:

i am here too:megacrazy:that last set BLEW MY BRAINS ...so loud i had it with my new 1000 watt amp .....wow ...glad the cops didn't get called:lol:

No they came here instead! :p Everyone assumed it was me as usual! :lol::lol:

:bravo: :mml: :cap: You're having some less busy days now, or: soon ( around Christmas ) ? :hug:

Hey danmark, just saw your goodbye post in DI.FM (i know this is old, very old).

You are a true legend on forums. :friends:

:bravo: :mml: :cap: You're having some less busy days now, or: soon ( around Christmas ) ? :hug:

Fortunately I'll have a winter break soon so I hope that I'll spend more time listening here. Oh, I can't miss EOYC which is comming with long steps :)

as usual lately by Sean tyas...:)

Hello to all...