• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wish i had some Guinness right about now, what do you say leigh ? :beer2::beer:

cool.... so, will it have uplifting trance tracks..... ? :mask: :grinning:

otherwise i won't listen to it.... :lol:

i hope to let it have unlifting, but im gonna try and blend it well with what the 'other' (already AH.FM dj) shall be doing, thats all i will say!!!

:mml:

hi every one ;) just returned from party (last saturday
dance3.gif

l_canon.gif

img0742lh1.jpg

helloooooooo donatas, how r u doing today ? :grinning: :grinning: :hug:

wish i had some Guinness right about now, what do you say leigh ? :beer2::beer:

i havent had guinness for ages, readily accesible at work though, might refresh myself with one sometime, thanks for the reminder! im not the hugest fan of it though, kind of a time for it kind of thing!

i prefer carlsberg, have done for a while now, when im at home that is!

i am seriously going to chuck my laptop out of the freakin' window if it takes so long for alphabets to appear on the screen when i type , why the I/O is so disgustingly slow, i wonder.... :p :p

if the way you post on here is any example then no wonder its chucked a fit, what lappy you got nasim??? and how full is it of CRAP! :lol:

i havent had guinness for ages, readily accesible at work though, might refresh myself with one sometime, thanks for the reminder! im not the hugest fan of it though, kind of a time for it kind of thing!

i prefer carlsberg, have done for a while now, when im at home that is!

i also like heineken. :mask:

if the way you post on here is any example then no wonder its chucked a fit, what lappy you got nasim??? and how full is it of CRAP! :lol:

i am running 3 diff OS's right now, windows vista, ubuntu linux and opensolaris, so everything is running really slow, the intel core duo is churning away, but it cannot keep up since IPC is really really low for these so called microprocessors from companies like AMD and intel..... :p :p

:lol:

:grinning: hello there mate, nice set so far, keeps me pumped at 1.30 am here in AUS!

dude, what r u doing staying up so late, no work or school for you ? :blink: :mask:

i also like heineken. :mask:

i am running 3 diff OS's right now, windows vista, ubuntu linux and opensolaris, so everything is running really slow, the intel core duo is churning away, but it cannot keep up since IPC is really really low for these so called microprocessors from companies like AMD and intel..... :p :p

ok im good with computers but not that good, OS's your running i get (not in detail though), can understand how it might be slow, but what is IPC??? :unsure:

ok im good with computers but not that good, OS's your running i get (not in detail though), can understand how it might be slow, but what is IPC??? :unsure:

instructions per clock cycle.... (for intel and AMD, it is << 1) :p

hi hi hi!
thank_you.gif

Didnt sleept mutch, but everything ok
d_happy_tired.gif

Party was here (in Ukraine) in city Alchevsk :) small city, but have lots money (for ex i lived in hotel, and in near room lived dr Alban (remember him? It's my life...
whistle2.gif
he had show in same club, next day..
img0743pd2.jpg

Last edited:
hi hi hi!
thank_you.gif

Didnt sleep much but everything ok
d_happy_tired.gif

Party was here (in Ukraine) in city Alchevsk :) small city, but have lots money (for ex i lived in hotel, and in near room lived dr Alban (remember him? It's my life...
whistle2.gif
he ham show in same club, next day..
img0743pd2.jpg

cool...... :grinning: :mask: :super:

dude, what r u doing staying up so late, no work or school for you ? :blink: :mask:

i work in hospitality, have done for ages, so odd hours, mainly night and close up the place at about anywhere depending on day from 11 - 12 - 1am so i can easily be up this late, doesnt do me a lot of good mind you but im used to it! and i had a day off today and just did a bit of cleaning up and this and that, so i havent done a lot to reward with a sleep so...\

make sense???

Back