14-03-2009 Kimito Lopez & Orjan Nilsen - Northern Exposure 013

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i cant belive i forgot all those ids ...

should have never stoped listening to trance :(

this gives me the chills:ee:

why did you stop?...i will not dare ask what you listened to :P :ee:

yeah lots of bananas lately for him:lol::lol::lol:

hmmm...bananas for him?...not that is anything wrong with that :ee:

you should have seen the freaky ava he showed up with this morning lol

why did you stop?...i will not dare ask what you listened to :P :ee:

i have infact stoped listening to trance 2 times

one in the 03/04 period when i moved into spain, and 1 year ago for some months when i moved back into colombia:mask:

suspended license? you've got a really strange law... without license your chances of finding a new job are smaller, i suppose... terrible :(

It simply means that I do what everyone else does that I've talked to that was ever in the same situation. Drive without one. I have no choice in the matter. The justice system in this country has little to nothing to do with justice or what is fair. It's ALL just a great big Money Grab. Period. I learned about that years ago dealing with Leslie Parker's shit. :P

hmmm...bananas for him?...not that is anything wrong with that :ee:

you should have seen the freaky ava he showed up with this morning lol
Oh this one
Sam_2.jpg

Isn't he cute? :ee:

It simply means that I do what everyone else does that I've talked to that was ever in the same situation. Drive without one. I have no choice in the matter. The justice system in this country has little to nothing to do with justice or what is fair. It's ALL just a great big Money Grab. Period. I learned about that years ago dealing with Leslie Parker's shit. :P

how long you will be without your license drive? i suppose is about that you talking about?:dontknow:

are you republican dear TCL:ee:?

just asking:mask:

Last edited:
nice live set:super::super::super:

LOL i'm the only one talking here, i gonna shut up too:lol::lol::lol:

Back