14-03-2009 paul-O - Kinetik Gathering 009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Pretty good, lil hang over :). Partied hard to Glaude last night.

haha! nice! I had Glaude at the house a few weeks back...he's still as laid back as always lol

tagged with him for about an hour and a half using his tunes he had with him HAHA!

it was interesting, to say the least, to play some Glaude-style house, not to mention on vinyl! But still fun overall! :music:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick track break that was!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

technoviking.gif
technoviking.gif

LOL @ tech Viking! I thought he was long lost! :)

gotwf says....

gotwf now listening at....

67%

:music:

:dancing:

My internet blows, can't get a steady connection

you gotta stick around for more than a couple min before making such conclusions mate :good:

but thanks for sticking around for a bit
Yeah, and why to bother to rate the mix based on couple of minutes.:lolz:

My internet blows, can't get a steady connection

what server you usually connect to?

Canada and NL i find to be the most stable :music:

NOOOO i haven´t heard that expression gotwf and my mind is NOT lazy, nobody want´s to go out clubbing with me...that´s all :mask:

Don't feel like the Lone Stranger. No one wants to go out with me either. Ain't that such hell? (hugs) :(:cry::console::cat:

what server you usually connect to?

Canada and NL i find to be the most stable :music:
I don't think the problem in the server. My wireless network at home is acting up. But thanks for the tip though

NOOOO i haven´t heard that expression gotwf and my mind is NOT lazy, nobody want´s to go out clubbing with me...that´s all :mask:

and that is stopping you from going to the club?

for 2 years i went to all events alone, and its amazing how easy it is to get close to the DJ Booth as single woman :ee:

its fun going with friends but you can have fun alone too, a lot more than siting at home and missing a good show :hug: :super:

I don't think the problem in the server. My wireless network at home is acting up. But thanks for the tip though

ooh damn wireless, mine buffers when i use the microwave LMAO

Back