• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
i just get back form college,but i have to go again in a couple hours:music:
i hope you get better soon:grinning:

I hope you'll be better soon...

Here it was in the morning cloudy, in the late-afternoon the sun was more dominant, but still 8°C... Brr. I hope it'll be 25°C+ soon.
hehe, yeah. i hope so too! :grinning:
it's been much of the same here as well. but the temperature has been around 8-12 i think! and this have been a good day :):)

it's been much of the same here as well. but the temperature has been around 8-12 i think! and this have been a good day :):)

snowed to much there this year? i know people from Sweden, they told didn't snowed too much:)

snowed to much there this year? i know people from Sweden, they told didn't snowed too much:)
well.. i'm living about 171 meters above the see level. so here it has been all ice. but if i travel 15 min by car i'll get to around 700 meter above the see level. and there it's been around 2 meters all winter. there are still much snow up there :):)

edit: so i don't have that much snow here. but a ton of ice :(

What is the maximum temperature you've ever encountered there?

Here it was only once 36-37°C, a few years ago in mid-summer. Never measured a higher value. But that's a bit too hot ...

The only thing you can do then is sit back in the garden.

Here it was only once 36-37°C, a few years ago in mid-summer. Never measured a higher value. But that's a bit too hot ...

Sit back in the garden and die in the heat?.. :lol:

hmm, i need to search about that!

2 sec :)

:bananadance: :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:
:bananadance::bananadance: :bananadance::bananadance:

loving this set!

Hey :grinning: Doing quite okay :)

:wave: Nice mix :music:

:iagree:

I told the others that it was a couple of years ago around 36-37°C in the summer. (highest value measured here)

On that day, or one thereafter or so, there was a small burning in the woods at the Veluwe. But I can't exactly remember when it was. Maybe 2006... Do you remember?

Back