itunes_logo.jpg

Winamp/iTunes 192k

windowsmediaplayer_logo.jpg

Windows Media Player 192k

quicktime-logo-1.jpg

Quicktime 192k

realplayer_logo.jpg

Real Player 192k

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Love Vicky's show! Cant' wait :)

Wonder how she is at the moment...

same :hug:

I will be listening as always :music: :music:

Hello all, sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been in hospital for a couple of weeks. As some of you know by now I had some complications with the pregnancy which resulted in me losing the baby last week. Thanks for the messages of support, I'm just taking a bit of a break to get my head together.

The show will go on as usual every Monday, I've got some classics sets and a few others I made in the last few months that never got round to airing, but I don't think I will be doing any fresh shows for a couple of months. Thanks to Stella for taking care of this.

I'm also arranging a few guest mixes so watch out for those, starting off with Ali Wilson in a week or two.

I will try to upload the shows in the posted items section of the facebook group when I can, otherwise if you are on the afterhours torrents site you will be able to get the show there on the Tuesday morning after airing.

Vicky.

Not long! will this be a classics show or one that didnt get aired!

Last edited:
hello everyone AH.fm peoples !

Magik said:
The show will go on as usual every Monday, I've got some classics sets and a few others I made in the last few months that never got round to airing, but I don't think I will be doing any fresh shows for a couple of months. Thanks to Stella for taking care of this.

it's the very least i can do for you,get well soon!:hug:

01. Lank - Confrontation

01. Lank - Confrontation

02. Cantus - Campfires At Dusk (Joost Glazenburg Remix)

Hello all, sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been in hospital for a couple of weeks. As some of you know by now I had some complications with the pregnancy which resulted in me losing the baby last week. Thanks for the messages of support, I'm just taking a bit of a break to get my head together.

I'm also arranging a few guest mixes so watch out for those, starting off with Ali Wilson in a week or two.

I will try to upload the shows in the posted items section of the facebook group when I can, otherwise if you are on the afterhours torrents site you will be able to get the show there on the Tuesday morning after airing.

Vicky.

OMG Vicky i'm sorry to read that:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i just can give you from here thousand of hugs, :hug::hug::hug:i hope you read this thread

:flowers:

01. Lank - Confrontation

02. Cantus - Campfires At Dusk (Joost Glazenburg Remix)

03. Meck feat. Dino - Feels Like Home (Marco V Club Mix)

Back