• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
(??)

I'm talking to myself? I'm spamming myself?

How sad. :lolz:

I love this track. :love: :cat:

That's a scary thought, and I'm fearless. :ohmy:

I'm just fine, Sharkie-babes. (kiss, kiss) How are things in the Great Deep Blue? :hug::hug::cat:

It's all his fault. Blame him. :lol:

Things are fine in the Great Deep Blue. I just finished another semester and started my summer vacation. :grinning:

I found something you might like, psytronic: :)

funny-picture-photo-sign-ninjas-lOckergnOme-pic.jpg

damn
it is quiet

It's all his fault. Blame him. :lol:

Things are fine in the Great Deep Blue. I just finished another semester and started my summer vacation. :grinning:

What are you going to do for the summer? Work? Play? Or a combination of the two? (kiss) :hug::cat:

I found something you might like, psytronic: :)

funny-picture-photo-sign-ninjas-lOckergnOme-pic.jpg
:lol::lol:
ya ive seen tht 1 b4
pretty funny
also techically insulting as this joker makes pepl think, even if a lie, he will be able 2 fight any ninja with only lessons in karate(which abt 90% of pepl misspronounce) and win
:mask::mask:

What are you going to do for the summer? Work? Play? Or a combination of the two? (kiss) :hug::cat:

Probably a combination of both, way out west (In Utah, of all places) :lol:

I have folks in Utah, so I may as well work while I'm visiting them. I can always use the extra pocket change. :grinning:

:LMAO:

Awesmoe pic Chompie:grinning:

:lol::lol:
ya ive seen tht 1 b4
pretty funny
also techically insulting as this joker makes pepl think, even if a lie, he will be able 2 fight any ninja with only lessons in karate(which abt 90% of pepl misspronounce) and win
:mask::mask:

Yes, one cannot hope to win against ninjas of our skill using only Karate... :mask:

Probably a combination of both, way out west (In Utah, of all places) :lol:

I have folks in Utah, so I may as well work while I'm visiting them. I can always use the extra pocket change. :grinning:
Nice what part of Utah?

Utah is an amazing state!My mom owns property out there and the landscape gorgeous!

Back