* come in peace, mode *

(unpoof)

Good evening, my beautiful love. (kiss) :lovers: :cat:

* stares at ava for a moment .. .. .. *:w00t:

:lol: * refinds self and puts happily : *​

:hug: :super: " dag schatje ! " :lolz:

* hi didi ! Busy as ever ? Or in a ' cue ' ? *

Previous track probably has the gay-est lyrics EVAR :p
"If you strip away the beat, there is not much left" ... duhhh, than don't :mask:

Rest of the set is really nice though :dancing:

:grinning: yeah - the Trance Express stopped for a while .. .. .. :lol:

Looked like the destination suddenly became unsure : but here is WYN :wub:

How do!? Great sounding set! Good stuff! :mml:

Hey!

Sorry for everyone! I had driving lesson during the show. Here is the tracklisting of the set:

01. Trebbiano - Mulberry Harbour (Sied Van Riel Remix)
02. Heatbeat - Nebula
03. Mr. Pit - Love You More
04. DJ Shah Feat. Inger Hansen - Don't Wake Me Up (Instrumental Mix)
05. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Robert Vadney Remix)
06. ID
07. Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Miracle (Martin Roth Vocal Mix)
08. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Christopher Norman Dub)
09. Wippenberg Pres. Sphaera - Back
10. Nic Chagall - What You Need (Marco V Remix)
11. First State feat. Elliot Johns - Your Own Way (First State's Pounding Club Mix)

thanks for commenting and listening the show :) Hope you really liked it! See you on the next train :lol:

* Replay LaCeeN Pres. Digital Express 044 on AH.FM 14-07-2008 ~ Now Listening: 587 *

Hey!

Sorry for everyone! I had driving lesson during the show. Here is the tracklisting of the set:

01. Trebbiano - Mulberry Harbour (Sied Van Riel Remix)
02. Heatbeat - Nebula
03. Mr. Pit - Love You More
04. DJ Shah Feat. Inger Hansen - Don't Wake Me Up (Instrumental Mix)
05. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Robert Vadney Remix)
06. ID
07. Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Miracle (Martin Roth Vocal Mix)
08. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Christopher Norman Dub)
09. Wippenberg Pres. Sphaera - Back
10. Nic Chagall - What You Need (Marco V Remix)
11. First State feat. Elliot Johns - Your Own Way (First State's Pounding Club Mix)

thanks for commenting and listening the show :) Hope you really liked it! See you on the next train :lol:

:super: thanks for the tracklist LaCeen ! :music:

:driver: hope you get your driving license soon ! :lol:

* a dream - it's ori-gin found at your set ? Must be ! *

Hi everyone :)
you're welcome! thank you, I hope too! :lol:

:hug: hello Faustus ! :super:

something you didn't know: the very night after I dreamed

about a travel in a railway. Suddenly the 'no smoking' rule was happening to be undone in the compartment I was in. I stood up, and walked to the forefront. In the distance there was a window of a door (90 degrees : straight in front of me. Apperently the train was pushed by the loccomotive. Standing at the very front of the train, I gazed the landcape passing by - just as the picture of your set - but from a higher point of course.

Magical landscapes passed by : a mix beteen reality and (Dutch) Golden Age paintings :wub: . Silly detail: suddenly the rails became of wood. Wood ! :lol: In my dream I knew: this is a very old part of this railway :) Then some bends - with canals having different levels of water - something like Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft . And then: the journey was over ! The train had stopped at some old-style station .. .. ..

Nice music for my ears now when i´m at work...

Thx alot !!!!

about a travel in a railway. Suddenly the 'no smoking' rule was happening to be undone in the compartment I was in. I stood up, and walked to the forefront. In the distance there was a window of a door (90 degrees : straight in front of me. Apperently the train was pushed by the loccomotive. Standing at the very front of the train, I gazed the landcape passing by - just as the picture of your set - but from a higher point of course.

Magical landscapes passed by : a mix beteen reality and (Dutch) Golden Age paintings :wub: . Silly detail: suddenly the rails became of wood. Wood ! :lol: In my dream I knew: this is a very old part of this railway Then some bends - with canals having different levels of water - something like Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft . And then: the journey was over ! The train had stopped at some old-style station .. .. ..

Hello danmark :hug:
Awww so sweet dream you had... :) seems to me that you found your destination :grinning: and made me, just reading this, to wanna jump on a train and go anywhere far from here...

Great set btw Laceen... I m at work, soooo sleepy, in a hangover (again:lol:) and these sounds is all I wanted for now :grinning: thanks :hug:

* Replay LaCeeN Pres. Digital Express 044 on AH.FM 14-07-2008 ~ Now Aboard: 618 listeners !

Hello danmark :hug:
Awww so sweet dream you had... :) seems to me that you found your destination :grinning: and made me, just reading this, to wanna jump on a train and go anywhere far from here...

Great set btw Laceen... I m at work, soooo sleepy, in a hangover (again:lol:) and these sounds is all I wanted for now :grinning: thanks :hug:

______________Train Digital Express - Google Image Search :book: _______________

:angel: destination suggestion: some destination in the North of Europe ? :lol:

I wish you'll feel better soon ! :hug:

Magical landscapes passed by : a mix beteen reality and (Dutch) Golden Age paintings :wub: . Silly detail: suddenly the rails became of wood. Wood ! :lol: In my dream I knew: this is a very old part of this railway :) Then some bends - with canals having different levels of water - something like Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft . And then: the journey was over ! The train had stopped at some old-style station .. .. ..

Very nice dream :) , sometimes I fly like superman in my dreams :lol: and i'm so sad when i woke up because i can't fly more :D btw i'd like to saw your country because it's the home country of my favourite EDM and there is a lot's beautiful green or tulip landscapes as you said :)

Nice music for my ears now when i´m at work...

Thx alot !!!!

You're welcome, have a nice day and good work for you!

Back