Face the case
Face the leaders of this place
So face the gun
Face a world but never run..
Face the year..
Face the future..
Face the fear..fear..fear​

1. M6 - Opus Sectrum
2. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces (Ben Gold Remix)

m_d8450b6dc4f046e49a0f5bef29b5c22f.jpg
m_164b60d3b95246ac8f300364e996f42c.jpg

we have luck, Picco is not here- I think he wouldnt like the vocals:)

Witam Tomek! :wave:

Skoro jest okazja to chciałem Ci pogratulować dwóch Twoich remixów, które zasługują na to. Mam na myśli remix 'All The Time' od Sky Motion i 'Tears Of A Saint' od Avernus'a. Oba remixy, które zrobiłeś biją na głowę oryginały. :grinning:

Gratuluję miejsca na antenie radio Afterhours, również. :)

Dzięki wielkie ! :bravo: :)

:dance: back again People Hi chooned!!:music: 2 Greats Producers Mike Wind and Artic Moon :music:

Dzięki wielkie ! :bravo: :)
Nie musisz dziękować. Sam sobie zasłużyłeś, tym co robisz. :) Jak tak dalej pójdzie to będzie jeszcze tylko lepiej. :) Według mnie, te dwa remixy w moim top10 powinny się znaleźć, bo póki co to tylko parę produkcji o podobnym poziomie wyszło.

Zobaczymy! :grinning: Ok, english mode on, bo się będą zastanawiać o czym rozmawiamy. :bully:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

* Now Listening : 1077 ~ Mike Wind & Arctic Moon - Emphase Selection 000 on AH.F

:dance: back again People Hi chooned!!:music: 2 Greats Producers Mike Wind and Artic Moon :music:

Put some links at page 1 :wink:
:wave: :friends: :dance:

Nie musisz dziękować. Sam sobie zasłużyłeś, tym co robisz. :) Jak tak dalej pójdzie to będzie jeszcze tylko lepiej. :) Według mnie, te dwa remixy w moim top10 powinny się znaleźć, bo póki co to tylko parę produkcji o podobnym poziomie wyszło.

Zobaczymy! :grinning:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:cap: Would you mind translating some of your lines labielecki ? This is an international Trance Forum . Default language is English :grinning:​

Beautiful tracks on audition Emphase Selection.

:cap: Would you mind translating some of your lines labielecki ? This is an international board. Default language is English :grinning:​
Well, I know. I just told to Tomek that he's done a great job while remixing 'All The Time' and 'Tears Of A Saint' and even his remixes are beating original mixes of these tunes and I'll not forget about them in the end of 2009 while voting for top tracks of 2009. That's all. :)

Well, I know. I just told to Tomek that he's done a great job while remixing 'All The Time' and 'Tears Of A Saint' and even his remixes are beating original mixes of these tunes and I'll not forget about them in the end of 2009 while voting for top tracks of 2009. That's all. :)

Okay - no problem - my Polish is as good as your Dutch I guess :grinning:​

Back