• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:music::music:

Okay, so we started of with a new track on Bonzai Progressive (One of the biggest labels out there!) by Rise and Fall named Imagination. The lovely track after that was one of the progressive tracks released on Yellow Sunshine Recordings called Blue Moment by Ushika. The deep monster right after was the You Are My Salvation remix of Versum's Pusher and the one you are listening to right now is a track by Timewave called The Reaper.

Tracklist:
Cosmological Dark Matter:

01. Rise and Fall - Imagination (Original Mix) [Bonzai Progressive]
02. Ushika - Blue Moment (Original Mix) [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
03. Versum - Pusher (You Are My Salvation Remix) [OLD SQL Recordings]
04. Timewave - The Reaper (Original Mix) [J00F Recordings]

Ive no idea what in the world can force me to wake up saturday\sunday 7am
There might be only one thing - if I dont go to sleep at all :megacrazy:

My problem was I couldnt drink a bit, so decided to stop and now it feels good sometimes u know :ee:

well, poor you then :megacrazy:

I cant name it properly in english to be honest.
Lets say, locksmith. Plus engineering measurement and stuff. Kinda boring :ee:

so, Kata woke up @7am, made a set but 4got about tracklist. Good :beat: :chair: :LMAO:

1. Respect :bow: you will feel better ' in the end ' / overall :bravo: Respect, for many people do use their head only for dull and easy consuming: :icecream: Not by it's contents: their brains :wall: :grinning:

2. " locksmith " or something like that. Well: you got a job: something not everyone can put :hmmm:

3. does wonder me at times, especially when the DJ does not show up: having invested time and labour in chosing, then mixing a set. And then, at or even after the very broadcast: leaving the listeners unaware of what you found apparently worthwhile share listening :ee: :mml: :confused: :dontknow: :mml:

Well I tried to detect some and Shazam sent me to hell :lol:

Next up is my Cosmological Constant which is the track I have enjoyed the most the last month. We have to go back a bit to find it. It was released on Touchstone Recordings earlier this year by Simon Templar and is called Meltwater. This is the Pt. II Mix

Tracklist:

Cosmological Constant:
05. Simon Templar - Meltwater (Pt. II) [Touchstone Recordings]

Okay, so we started of with a new track on Bonzai Progressive (One of the biggest labels out there!) by Rise and Fall named Imagination. The lovely track after that was one of the progressive tracks released on Yellow Sunshine Recordings called Blue Moment by Ushika. The deep monster right after was the You Are My Salvation remix of Versum's Pusher and the one you are listening to right now is a track by Timewave called The Reaper.

Tracklist:

Thanks. The way you put it, in some descriptive, story-telling way, arrives here as a meal ' + salt & pepper ' presentation :icecream: Appreciated ! :captain:

652 Listeners ~ Meltwater ~ Katadunkass - Cosmological Constant 002 on AH.FM

Next up is my Cosmological Constant which is the track I have enjoyed the most the last month. We have to go back a bit to find it. It was released on Touchstone Recordings earlier this year by Simon Templar and is called Meltwater. This is the Pt. II Mix

Tracklist:

Cosmological Constant:
05. Simon Templar - Meltwater (Pt. II) [Touchstone Recordings]

:captain: :super: For me, personally, one of the greatest productions of the year :bow: :choon:

Hello everyone :) !! Great start!!

Simon Templar
Simon Templar
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Simon Templar

Aliases: Composer, Jussi Paasonen
In Groups: Winkee

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer. Behind the name Simon Templar hides a DJ/Producer Jussi Paasonen, also known from Finnish duo Winkee. Simon Templar aims to bring deep, melancholic and progressive trance elements to his music being a faithful to the pure trance at the same time.

Current Location: Kerava, Uusimaa, Finland
Home Town: Sipoo, Uusimaa, Finland

:: Simon Templar - Meltwater | Touchstone Recordings ::

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 11 guests)

danmark_ori, Katadunkass+, SciLog1c+, boow, gmalovestrance0312+, :wave: Altered-Mind+, labielecki+, Vod Kanockers

Glad you like it Danmark :smile:

Assembled: 2013-06-28 Friday, 02:00 - 04:00h NL, CET.
ROI Return On Investment: 1 + 4x backwards

:: 07. Simon Templar - Meltwater (Pt. I) [Touchstone] *Exclusive ::
Smile add track 07: Simon Templar
09-04-2013 Solarstone presents Solaris International 354
http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.p...national-354&p=2965956&viewfull=1#post2965956
28-06-2013, 04:01 #128
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 11 guests)

danmark_ori, Katadunkass+, boow, SciLog1c+, Altered-Mind+, labielecki+, :wave: Vod Kanockers

Thanks. The way you put it, in some descriptive, story-telling way, arrives here as a meal ' + salt & pepper ' presentation :icecream: Appreciated ! :captain:
Yeah pretty nice.
The way I do tracklisting -
"So, is it still that track? Or its already another one? Well, lets wait. It definitely is! Or not. I'll go check youtube, not to screw things up again"
:ee::lol:

:captain: :super: For me, personally, one of the greatest productions of the year :bow: :choon:

Simon Templar
Simon Templar
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Simon Templar

Aliases: Composer, Jussi Paasonen
In Groups: Winkee

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer. Behind the name Simon Templar hides a DJ/Producer Jussi Paasonen, also known from Finnish duo Winkee. Simon Templar aims to bring deep, melancholic and progressive trance elements to his music being a faithful to the pure trance at the same time.

Current Location: Kerava, Uusimaa, Finland
Home Town: Sipoo, Uusimaa, Finland

:: Simon Templar - Meltwater | Touchstone Recordings ::

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 11 guests)

danmark_ori, Katadunkass+, SciLog1c+, boow, gmalovestrance0312+, :wave: Altered-Mind+, labielecki+, Vod Kanockers

Hello Danmark! :hug::hug:Good to see you! Hope you and the girls are well:cat::cat::grinning:

Back